PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Märmär

Maybe not so much team stamp... How about a Type Race stamp instead? It can be a rainbowlike stamp that signifies for all teams, so that way no one gets discriminated. It would only show up if you hit your personal goal (200 points) for the Type Race. It can be helpful because then the community can focus on helping those who don‘t have the stamp/haven‘t made their personal goal yet. Maybe the stamp can be considered as a reward instead of saying ”Hey, I’m on this team.” And for the duration of the Type Race, like I said, can be rainbowlike to avoid discrimination, but can change to the team color AFTER the race has ended and be stored in a small “trophy gallery” of sorts. It can be useful because there are users who keep track of their Type Race history. This can help them keep track of it further in case they forget.
What's the point of this? The point of my suggestion is to find teammates easier for recruiting purposes. Weather it be an icon of some sort, a simple color change or a stamp of some sort. This will also probably catch cheaters as well~
For those of you saying things about people getting pm's to partake, what's so wrong with that? That's your team wanting you to partake in an event - I don't see the issue here. Plus, if you don't want to partake simply ignore the pm or say no with a possible reason as to why. Problem hopefully solved. If you get harassed well...let staff handle that with a handy dandy report. Also if you're doing your best in a type race then that should count for something. If you're choosing to do more than you can handle, well that's simply on you. If you're feeling pressured by your team talk it out and if it's not resolved then, again, bring it up with staff. Another note, if people don't click your team for Arceus knows what reasons why does that matter? You've got your team and there's over 1000 users on site so you'll get clicks from others. If people pm you harassment type stuff or whatever, as I keep saying, let staff deal with it.
I get everyone's points, but I feel that this could be quite useful. Maybe even with a toggle feature of sorts, but then that could get abused by those wanting to cheat. Let me touch on more of why I thought this idea up. As mentioned on my first post I considered it cause I like pulling my team together, but I also wanted people to feel a sense of recognition. Like "Hey cool we're all on the same team! Let's do this!". So why don't we just give this idea a chance before we throw it to the curb? I feel it could be useless in a sense?? Also, if we hang on the idea of privacy issues and someone going to ruin it for the rest then we wouldn't get very far I don't think. Cause with almost every update there's bound to be some way for someone to try to ruin it for the rest of us, that's just how the dime rolls, but tbh it's up to us to figure out ways to either prevent that or to stop it. We're a community after all aren't we? Note: If any of this sounds snippy that's not my intent - I just got done with work so I'm a bit tired, stressed and crabby. >.<
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page