PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A big thanks to you all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > A big thanks to you all! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi guys, I just wanted to take a moment to drop in a message and offer all the thanks I can manage. PFQ has been a much bigger project than I anticipated. Because PF1's development stretched over the four years of it being open, I never realised just how feature-filled it was until I tried to reproduce it here! So first of all I'd like to thank you for your patience. I've been overwhelmingly busy over the past few months, which has made it very difficult to get anything done. In spite of this, you keep on coming back and demonstrate your patience time and time again. I don't know what I did to deserve such wonderful users, but your continued patience in the face of slow updates is very reassuring. Next topic, money. Money has been incredibly tight lately. In fact, a few months back I had to pay for the servers with my own money instead of the money earned by PokéFarm, and that's on top of my own financial difficulties due to... well, things that I can't really discuss in a neutral manner. Needless to say, there was a bit of a struggle. But you probably didn't notice it. Why? Well, normally I would take the credit by sharing the news that due to some serious optimisation crunching I've been able to reduce PF1 from a dual-server setup to a single-server one, thus cutting our hosting costs by the cost of an entire server. But... while cutting costs is great and all, the costs themselves still need covering, and that is done by none other than our Hypermode users and everyone else who has bought Zophan Canisters to spend on other upgrades. You guys are awesome, and without your support PokéFarm would have died a long time ago. I hope you enjoy your Cookies, once I get a chance to program them! In the meantime, thank you so much! I would go on, but I have to get back to work before my boss comes back :p Just... keep on being awesome, all right? But also, if you have bought ZC and upgrades in the past and would consider buying more, please do let me know if you have a suggestion for some upgrade that could be bought. I'd like to offer you more opportunities to buy things reasonably, so feel free to suggest!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page