PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Scour speed upgrade?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Scour speed upgrade? >

Mia's AvatarMia
Personally? Can't say I'm a fan of this idea, sorry. The scouring system on PF1 was super broken, partly because of the varied scour times if I'm remembering correctly. There were 30min, 1hr, 4hr, 8hr, and 12hr scours available I believe. And, while what you were able to get was based a little on your scouring time, it was still super easy to farm things on the 30min scour. Without being balanced properly, like reducing the chances of finding boxes and the other rare items on shortened scours to practically 0 or actually 0, then this would just contribute to crashing the economy about the same way PF1's went. I think I was swimming in GP before PFQ opened, and I barely interacted in the trade forums so it was 90% from boxes. Honestly, if we're going to mimic something about scours that was on PF1, I'd rather have the zone upgrades back.
Avatar is gift art of my faerie OC Mia, drawn on and saved directly to my computer during the year Teo and I were roommates.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page