PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The Big Update >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Just to throw in a couple of official answers to things: - You may have noticed that the Dex shows you how many times you have obtained each entry. Notice how it doesn't just keep going up whenever you visit its Summary. The "visiting your summary" thing was a bugfix hack added because the Dex registration code on PF1 was broken. You will need to re-obtain them. (But on the positive side, trading counts as obtaining... oops! :x Best way to get your Mega Evolutions back :p) - Hypermode will indeed be frozen during the updates. In other words, it will be extended by however long the site is down for. - I will try to keep the Online Chains functional - after all, I hardly want to lose my 191 chain! Should it fail and I lose the chains, I'll add in an item that will set your chain to match your current max chain once only, so you can resume that Online Chain. - Shiny hunt chains will not be affected and will continue as normal. - Progress towards unlocking the Mega Ring is a statistic, not Dex-based, so it will be unaffected. I think that answers the main questions I've seen.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page