PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Bond we Share >

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Twelve: A hidden spy for sure..?
The Litleo walked up to the Kaden and his friends. "Hey Ke Ahi, are these guys new?" Ivy was walking close behind him, her ears still drooped. "Yeah, these are Charlotte, and Kaden. They're my friends." The Litleo looked closely at Kaden. "Wow, a new eeveelution?" Kaden nodded. "Cool! Anyways, I'm Amber, you met Ivy?" He asked. Ivy looked up at them. "Yeah, we know her. She's pretty cool." Kaden said. Ivy's face went a light shade of pink. "Th-thanks..." She said, pawing the ground. "And that was Daylen." Amber said, turning his head to see if the Mightyena was still in view. "Nice." Charlotte said. The ponyta walked up to them. "Sorry some of my fans had to see me like that, it was quite emberassing." Kaden, Charlotte and Ke Ahi all looked at eachother. "Who are you again?" Amber asked the Ponyta. The Ponyta looked affended. "Is this a joke?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "Surely you've heard of me." He said to them. "N-no..." Ke Ahi said. Ivy took a step away from him, cautiously. The Ponyta sighed. "I'm Blake, does that ring a bell?" They all shook their heads. The ponyta groaned. "Well, I'm sure you'll remember later. Anyways, is there a place i can stay for the night?" He asked. "You can stay with me." Amber said. "I have a spare cot at my place, plus we're both fire types." Blake nodded. "Alright, can you show me where?" Amber nodded. "Follow me." The two walked off, leaving the four of them there. Kaden noticed Ivy's ears were still down. "What's wrong?" He asked her, walking towards her. "It's nothing..." She was pawing the ground. "It seems like somethings wrong..." Charlotte said, looking at her. She inhaled then exhaled slowly. "I just- Blake scared me. He did try to rob me at my shop, I saw him. He looked around, then stuffed some things in his bag. I yelled at him, and he ran, but not before," She lifted up her paw, there was a big burn on it, and a few of her leaves were wilting. The three gasped. "He hurt you?" Ke Ahi said. The three looked at eachother. What if Blake Was a spy for the shadows? He tried to steal, traded for a dark gem, and he was acting very suspicious. Kaden looked at Ivy, and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Ivy we need to take you to Nurse Happiny and Nurse Audino." Ivy shook her head. "No, i don't want to show them I'm a crybaby." Her voice was wavering. "No Ivy, we need to take you to the Nurse's office!" Ke Ahi said. Ivy wiped away some tears with her un-hurt paw. Charlotte smiled at her. "It will be fine Ivy." Ivy nodded, and the three helped her to the Nurse's office. "Coem with me Sweetie." Nurse Audino said, taking Ivy into a room. "She will be fine soon." Nurse Happiny assured them, following Nurse Audino into the room and shutting the door. Kaden looked at Charlotte and Ke ahi. "I think he is a spy for the nightmares." He said nightmares under his breath. "It sounds like he is." Charlotte said. "But we can't know for sure until we have some real proof." Ke Ahi shook his head. "I Think we have enough, we have to tell Verosi." Charlotte sighed. "Guys we can't just rush into this. We NEED proof. Wouldn't you feel bad if an innocent pokemon went to jail because we believed they were guilty?" Kaden thought about it. "Yeah, you're right. We should keep an eye on him for a little while longer, but we can't let him figure it out." Ke Ahi nodded. "Yeah. And WHY does he think everyone likes him?" Charlotte shrugged. "I don't know." "He sounds like Gilderoy Lovedisc, from Harry Poochyena, and the Chamber of sevipers." Kaden laughed. The three walked off, talking about Harry Poochyena.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page