PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Bond we Share

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 1234

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Chapter Eleven: Friend or Foe?
Ke Ahi turned into a small shop with a sign over that read Stella's trading post-Berries, gems, and more!. Inside there was a counter on the left, and chests all around the room, with some glass containers here and there, containing things like gems, and necklaces. And at the counter, was the shiny ponyta. His back was turned, and he was talking to the pokemon behind the counter. "And you need this gem, for what again, exactly?" Asked the pokemon behind the counter. "Because, i have a collection and it just happens to be one that I'm missing." Said the ponyta, eyeing the dark gem carefully. The pokemon thought for a moment. "Alright." She took the item off the counter next to the gem, and put it inside a chest. The ponyta smiled. "Thanks!" He pocketed the gem and turned around. "'Scuse me." He said, passing the three. "Wait!" Ke Ahi said. The ponyta turned around. "Um, did i do something wrong?" Charlotte laughed. "Uh, no, we just-" "Ah, i see!" He said, walking up to Charlotte. "You want me autograph!" Charlotte looked confused. "Um, what?" The ponyta laughed. "I'm sorry, but if i gave you an autograph, then I'd have to give eveyone in this village an autograph, but i don't have time. Nice to meet a fan though." He turned on his hoofs and left. "What was that?" Charlotte asked, looking stunned. "I have no idea but he does seem sketchy." Kaden said. Ke Ahi nodded. "We definitely need to keep an eye on him." The three turned to look at the ponyta. "Where'd he go? He was here a minute ago!" Charlotte said, lookig around. Ke ahi got up and started walking around. "Maybe he went into a shop?" Kaden shook his head. "He must've left." Charlotte nodded. They walked out of the marketplace and around the village, but couldn't find him. "We've been looking for almost an hour." Charlotte complained. "My paws are aching." Kaden sighed and sat down in the grass. "We'll never find hi-" "ACHK!" The three looked around for the pokemon who made that noise. Then, they saw an Umbreon on top of a pokemon. "Get off me!" The pokemon underneath the Umbreon said. "No." The Umbreon snarled. "You filthy stealer!" "Scarce get off him!" Kaden said to her. Scarce turned her head. "Kaden he just tried to steal from Ivy's shop." Ivy was behind Scarce, and she was with a Litleo. Ivy's ears were drooping, and the Litleo was patting her on the back. "I did not steal!" The pokemon said, struggling to get out from underneath Scarce. "Not until Guardian has came to deal with you." Scarce sneered in his ear. "Scarce release him." The poekmon all turned to see a Mightyena standing infront of them. "No Daylen, if I'm to be a guard i have to show my strength. I'm going to make him pay-" The Mightyena snarled and made a scary face at Scarce. Scarce looked scared, and got off him. The pokemon underneath her got up. "That was Scary Face!" Ke Ahi whispered to Kaden and Charlotte. The mightyena approached the pokemon. "I'm sorry, Scarce can get overwhelmed sometimes." The pokemon dusted itself off. "It's fine, i was leaving anyways." Kaden gasped, it the shiny ponyta! "Wait!" Kaden said before the ponyta left. "Oh, you three again? Sorry my fans had to see me like th-" "You're shiny!" Charlotte interrupted. The ponyta smiled. "Why yes, i think it makes me quite glamorous." "You should stay!" Ke Ahi said quickly. The Ponyta had a puzzle expression. "Well, i guess i could spend a little more time here." He said. The Litleo next to Ivy walked up to the Mightyena. "Whoa Daylen! That was brave of you!" It said, wagging it's small tail. Teh Mightyena chuckled. "Thanks Amber, but it's not my job to guard thevillage. I'm a scavenger." The Mightyena walekd off.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Chapter Twelve: A hidden spy for sure..?
The Litleo walked up to the Kaden and his friends. "Hey Ke Ahi, are these guys new?" Ivy was walking close behind him, her ears still drooped. "Yeah, these are Charlotte, and Kaden. They're my friends." The Litleo looked closely at Kaden. "Wow, a new eeveelution?" Kaden nodded. "Cool! Anyways, I'm Amber, you met Ivy?" He asked. Ivy looked up at them. "Yeah, we know her. She's pretty cool." Kaden said. Ivy's face went a light shade of pink. "Th-thanks..." She said, pawing the ground. "And that was Daylen." Amber said, turning his head to see if the Mightyena was still in view. "Nice." Charlotte said. The ponyta walked up to them. "Sorry some of my fans had to see me like that, it was quite emberassing." Kaden, Charlotte and Ke Ahi all looked at eachother. "Who are you again?" Amber asked the Ponyta. The Ponyta looked affended. "Is this a joke?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "Surely you've heard of me." He said to them. "N-no..." Ke Ahi said. Ivy took a step away from him, cautiously. The Ponyta sighed. "I'm Blake, does that ring a bell?" They all shook their heads. The ponyta groaned. "Well, I'm sure you'll remember later. Anyways, is there a place i can stay for the night?" He asked. "You can stay with me." Amber said. "I have a spare cot at my place, plus we're both fire types." Blake nodded. "Alright, can you show me where?" Amber nodded. "Follow me." The two walked off, leaving the four of them there. Kaden noticed Ivy's ears were still down. "What's wrong?" He asked her, walking towards her. "It's nothing..." She was pawing the ground. "It seems like somethings wrong..." Charlotte said, looking at her. She inhaled then exhaled slowly. "I just- Blake scared me. He did try to rob me at my shop, I saw him. He looked around, then stuffed some things in his bag. I yelled at him, and he ran, but not before," She lifted up her paw, there was a big burn on it, and a few of her leaves were wilting. The three gasped. "He hurt you?" Ke Ahi said. The three looked at eachother. What if Blake Was a spy for the shadows? He tried to steal, traded for a dark gem, and he was acting very suspicious. Kaden looked at Ivy, and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Ivy we need to take you to Nurse Happiny and Nurse Audino." Ivy shook her head. "No, i don't want to show them I'm a crybaby." Her voice was wavering. "No Ivy, we need to take you to the Nurse's office!" Ke Ahi said. Ivy wiped away some tears with her un-hurt paw. Charlotte smiled at her. "It will be fine Ivy." Ivy nodded, and the three helped her to the Nurse's office. "Coem with me Sweetie." Nurse Audino said, taking Ivy into a room. "She will be fine soon." Nurse Happiny assured them, following Nurse Audino into the room and shutting the door. Kaden looked at Charlotte and Ke ahi. "I think he is a spy for the nightmares." He said nightmares under his breath. "It sounds like he is." Charlotte said. "But we can't know for sure until we have some real proof." Ke Ahi shook his head. "I Think we have enough, we have to tell Verosi." Charlotte sighed. "Guys we can't just rush into this. We NEED proof. Wouldn't you feel bad if an innocent pokemon went to jail because we believed they were guilty?" Kaden thought about it. "Yeah, you're right. We should keep an eye on him for a little while longer, but we can't let him figure it out." Ke Ahi nodded. "Yeah. And WHY does he think everyone likes him?" Charlotte shrugged. "I don't know." "He sounds like Gilderoy Lovedisc, from Harry Poochyena, and the Chamber of sevipers." Kaden laughed. The three walked off, talking about Harry Poochyena.
Chapter Thirteen: Ala's hidden talent
A few days passed. The village was working hard, and there were no new atacks from the shadows. Serene was growing up fast, and Kaden was getting restless. "I just don't get it." He said, pacing the floor of Verosi's hut. "Why have they gone so long without attacking someone? It just doesn't make sense." Charlotte nodded. "But we should be glad, they haven't gotton Serene have they? They might be planning something later, but we have to be happy that we have some time to get our tactics up." Ke Ahi sighed and stood up. "We should go see if Verosi's returned yet. She's been gone for two days, this isn't like her." Charlotte stood up and they walked toward the door. As Kaden placed his paw upon the doorknob, they heard a floorboard creak upstairs. "What was that?" Kaden asked, looking up. "Probably Ala." Ke Ahi said. But then, they heard music. Soft, piano music. "Is that music?" Ke ahi walked towards the slope to go upstairs, and went up. The other two looked at eachother, but followed. As they went up, they stared open mouthed, as they saw the dark colored Kirlia dancing to a small Music Box on the floor. Her eyes were closed, and she gracefully glided across the floor. "Ala?" The Kirlia turned to them, her eyes opening. A/N: sorry this was so short, the next chapter will be longer for sure.
Chapter Fourteen: The League of Eeveelutions
Ala's face turned a bright shade of pink, but her face still had the smoky look to it. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't know you were here..." She backed up, her figure slightly turning transparent. "Don't leave!" Charlotte said. Ala's figure went back to solid. "Ala those were beautiful!" Kaden said. Ala's face went more pink. "T-thanks, but i really have to g-" There was a bell ringing in the distance. They all turned their heads, to hears omeone yelling "They're here! They're here!" Charlotte smiled. "They must mean Verosi!" The three rushed down the stairs, leaving Ala alone. Ala picked up the music box as they left. They ran out the door and to the entrance of the town. They all were excited, and saw most of the town in a clump. They pushed through, anxious to see Verosi, but that's not what they saw. Before them stood 8 pokemon. They all had a red band around their front right leg, with a bird on it. "They're, Eeveelutions?" Charlotte whispered to Ke Ahi and Kaden. She was indeed correct. In the front was a Flareon, his yellow fluff-like fire collar and tail were making crackling noises. The pupils in his eyes looked as though there were little flames inside them. "This is, Lormis Village, right?" He asked taking a step forward. "Yes. It is." Guardian said, holding Serene in her arms tightly. "What do you need?" The flareon chuckled. "You're joking right?" A Vaporeon said, taking a step up. "Please tell me you are?" She said. The Vaporeon had many scars on her cheeks, her tail had stitches all over it, the fin on her head was drooping over one eye, and her voice was high-pitched. "We're not joking, sorry to break it to you." Said Sombra stepping up, makign eye contact with the Flareon. Now a Jolteon stepped forward. "Couldn't you tell she was being Sarcastic? Apparently not." The jolteon had a spiked collar around his throat, and spiked wrist-bands around his wrists. Now Daylen stepped forward, Surprise on his back. "You might not want to mess with Sombra, trust me." He said to the eeveelutions. "Now tell us, who you are." Guardian said. The Flareon chuckled. "Alright then. We're part of the Team Valor district, League of Eeveelutions, theres one for every team. I'm Pyre, these are Jetlin, and Electron. "Behind me is Sprout, Crystal, Jasper, Giselle, and Drift." He stepepd aside, to show the Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon and Floateon. "So what are you here for?" Sombra asked. "Hold on." Pyre said. "You haven't told us who you are?" Sombra scowled. "Not until we hear what you're here for." Pyre groaned. "Fine. We're here for a few pokemon. Why don't you tell them Drift?" He turned his head to a floateon. "Um, well..." She pawed the ground. "We're here for.... Ivy, Scarce, and K-kaden..." All heads turned to the three she just said. Kaden's eyes widened. "Me..?"
Chapter Fifteen: A Talk with Them
Pyre chuckled. "Who else is named Kaden in this village?" He said looking around, mockingly. Kaden felt like he wasn't going to like this League very much. "We need to talk to them alone." Pyre said, pushing past Sombra, his fellow Eeveelutions following him. They walked off, but stopped. "Well," Pyre turned his head. "You coming?" Kaden nodded. He turned to look at Ke Ahi and Charlotte, before He, Scarce and Ivy followed them into a small grassy patch of field. Pyre sat down, with Jetlin to his left. The other eeveelutions were running around, and Electreon was chasing a butterfly. There was a moment of silence, Where Pyre stared into Kaden's eyes. Finally, Kaden broke the silence. "Why are you here?" Pyre chuckled. "I already told you, we want to recruit you and your Friends for our team." Scarce growled. "Aw, is the wittle baby gwumpy?" Jetlin asked, in a mocking baby voice. Scarce got up and was ready to pounce, but Ivy stopped her. Pyre laughed. "Finally, we got one to crack, what about you two?" Kaden scowled. "We don't want to join. We like it here in Lormis, and you guys seem, a bad influence." Jetlin chuckled, and got up. "Aw, you don't want to join because you're scared, i get it, Pyre and I can be pretty scary, but Eelctreon," She turned to look at the Jolteon chasing the Butterfly. "He's stupid." She said turning back, and smirking. The Floateon came over ,seeming as if she was floating. "Um, sir, we need to g-" She made eye contact with Kaden, and life seemed as if everything stopped and they were the only two alive. Kaden could feel something insidehis chest, making his heart beat faster and faster. It was a feeling Kaden had never felt before. He wanted to run away and live a life with her, away from the war, and live a happy life, without hurt, or pain. She was the only Pokemon that mattered in the entire world. He would protect her, and give his life up for her, He would- "Kaden? Kaden?! Can you hear us?" Scarce was calling. He shook his head, and looked away from Drift, trying to hide his hot and red face. "Yeah, sorry, I just spaced out." Drift smiled and looked away too, her face turning a bright shade of pink. "Yes Drift, we do need to go." Pyre got up. "But we're staying here for a few more days, we need these three on our team." He walked off, his fellow Eeveelutions following. Drift glanced at Kaden before leaving, but her face turned a dark shade of maroon, and she turned away. "Oh, my, Arceus." Scarce said. "What?" Kaden asked. The two girls turned to eachother, then smiled at Kaden. "You like her!" They said together, and Kaden's face turned dark red.
Chapter Sixteen: The Prophecy
The league decided to leave after seeing that they couldn't recruit the three Eeveelutions. "Too bad, you could have learned a lot." Pyre said. "And he means a lot, your tiny brains could've used it." Jetlin said in a mocking voice. "We're having our own war." Sombra told the league. "And we wouldn't want to fight a team of innocent pokemon." Guardian said, holding the hand of the light blue ralts. Pyre shrugged, and the team left the town. "I'm glad thats over with." Said Daylen. "Anyways, I'm going to go scavenge, anyone want to come with me?" The small Pichu raised her hand. "Alright Surprise, let's go." The two set off into the seemingly never-ending forest, bags next to them. Sombra turned around. "I'm glad you didn't join them, but i have to talk to some of you. Charlotte, Ke Ahi, Kaden, Blake, Guardian and Serene." The group of them walked towards Verosi's hut. "Is Verosi back?" Ke Ahi asked as they walked. "No." Sombra said. "She has not yet returned. I am starting to get worried, but her hut is the safest place to talk for right now." Blake sat down. "Well, this place is quite, dark." He said, looking around the hut. Sombra shut the door. "Verosi wanted me to keep this a secret as long as possible, but i just received a letter from her, telling me that i should tell you." Then, Ala walked out of the shadows of the stairs, scaring everyone. "This is Ala. She is a spy for us, you can trust her." The shadow-like Kirlia nodded. She was holding the small music box that Kaden has saw her dancing to. She set the music box down, and turned the small key. It opened up, and a small jewel-like Meloetta was spinning on a needle-like line. Small music was playing, and they all were paying very close attention. Then, in a soft voice, sang out the words; Two pokemon of fire and grass shall rescue the three eggs. One shall stay and one shall leave, the first shall pleed and beg. Five pokemon of different colors shall come to save the day. One will stay, the others shall leave, with nothing left to say. They're all connected by one thing, the bond they'll always share. And when they leave they all shall of their friendship beyond compare. "Whoa..." Charlotte said. "That's reall-" "SERENE DON'T TOUCH THAT!" They all looked over to see Serene holding a bottle of liquid from the shelf on Verosi's walls. The words made the small Ralts jump and spill the potion over herself. There was a flash of blue light, and all the pokemon sheilded their eyes. When the light was gone, instead of a light blue Ralts, there was a light blue kirlia. The kirlia looked up. "What happened?" She asked in a quiet voice. They all gasped. "Serene... You're a Kirlia already?" Guardian asked, running over and picking her up. "I-i think so..." Sobmra walked over. "That must've been an aging potion." Serene giggled. "Guardian, I'm closer to being a Gallade!" The room went silent. "Oh Serene, only boys Kirlias can be gallades." Serene sighed. "Okay. But am i in the prophecy? Pokemon of different colors?" Sombra nodded. "All of you guys. Kaden, Ke Ahi, Charlotte, Blake, and Serene. You are the pokemon in the prophecy." The room once again went dead silent. It felt like an eternity of silence, but then Blake broke it. "So, i barely know you guys, and then i have to help take down some bad guys with you?" Charlotte nodded. "But it sounds cool!" Ke Ahi inhaled sharply. "What's wrong?" Serene asked him. "Well,c It's just that, Dandelion and I were in the prophecy. I shoud've stayed, she could've been here in my place, but now she could be dead, and It's my fault." "It's not yoru fault." Said Ala, who had been silent until now. "It said in the prophecy, she had to stay behind." Ke Ahi's eyes started to fill with tears. "But it didn't say who had to say, It could've been me." "Guys." Kaden said, and everyone turned to him. "One has to stay. That means one of us will die.."
Chapter Seventeen: The Princess
The next day Kaden was thinking hard about the prophecy. Charlotte and Ke Ahi noticed, but got Ice cream to try and take his mind off of it. "Come on Kaden, it didn't say one of use will die, it just said they'd have to stay behind." Charlotte said kindly. Kaden sighed. "Maybe you're right, But, i'm pretty sure its-" "No." Ke Ahi interrupted. "Kaden, you don't need to worry about it. Even if the time does come, I'll get left behind." Charlotte's eyes widened. "No, I'll do it." Stella came over and took a seat, holding her ice cream cone in her left hand. "Hey guys! Watcha' talking about?" She asked them. "Oh, nothing." Kaden said quickly, licking his ice cream cone. Stella raised an eyebrow, but kept eating her ice cream. Then, they heard a bell ringing. "Oh, please don't tell me," Charlotte said, getting up. "Nope, It's not team valor." Stella said. The three friends got up and ran over to the front of the village. To their surprise, instead of the team of eeveelutions, there stood the tall figure of Verosi, and someone standing next to her. "Verosi!" Sombra said, happy to see her back. She had scratches on her cheek, and a bandage around her front rigbt leg. "Are you okay?" Guardian asked, coming up with Serene at her side, hugging her tightly. "I'm fine." Verosi said, leaning down. "And this must be Serene, she's evolved." Serene smiled. "Yes. I'm gonna be a Gallade soon!" Guardian kneeled down and started to tell her again that she couldn't be a gallade. Then, the someone next to her walked forward. It was a Sylveon. She had a tiara on, and a pearl necklace around her neck. "Everyone, please welcome, Princess Casiana." The Sylveon bowed low, then came back up. "She's a princess?" Asked Guardian, now getting up from her talk with Serene. Verosi nodded. Sombra took a step forward, and bowed low. "It is our pleasure to make your acquintance." Said Sombra. The sylveon smiled. "It has been a while since I have met nice Pokemon, unlike those brutes who call themselves The League of Eeveelutions." Sombra got up. "Yes. It is hard to find good help these days." "Speaking of Help," Said Kaden, stepping forward. "Is there a reason you're here?" The Princess' smile widened, and she tilted her head slightly. "Why yes. And this must be the new Eeveelution you talekd about?" She said, turning to Verosi. The Ninetales nodded. She turned back. "Well, I must ask some assistance of you all." Charlotte, Ke Ahi and Kaden all listened closely. "My Brother, Prince Caspian, was about to be crowned King of this Kingdom. But, he was capture by the Shadow Pokemon, because they want to rule here. I need your help to get him back, for I am too young to rule." The three looked at eachother. Did this mean to the Prophecy was going to come true soon? "And verosi told me that there are some very skillful Pokemon here who can help me." Sombra nodded. "There are." Then, all of a sudden, there was a loud POP! Everyone screamed, and looked around. Kaden saw that Ala had appeared in the shadows of a nearby house. "Ala, You've come to join us." Verosi said, turning her head. "Sorry for the rude awakening," Ala said, in her usual monotone voice. "But Lancel has requsted to see you Verosi. As Well as Kaden, Charlotte, and Ke Ahi." Verosi looked at Sobmra. "Oh no." And she started bolting towards the temple.
Chapter Eighteen: A Death and a Traitor
Casiana looked at Kaden weirdly as Sombra bolted after Verosi, Ala just standing in the shadows with her vacant expression. "Who is this Lancel?" She asked. "You should go. I'll show Casiana around." Ala said, nodding at the three shinies. Kaden looked at Charlotte and Ke Ahi, and started following the Absol and the Ninetales. He could hear the bounding footsteps of his friends behind him, and he could see Sombra falling in and out of sight as they turned around the corners. They soon reached the temple and enetred. Inside, they saw everything was destroyed. There were various glass that looked like it was once a pot, and candles were sitting in wax puddles on the ground. They stopped and saw that Verosi and Sombra were crouched on the ground were Lancel was usually floating above meditating. The three walked over, and they crouched down as well, to see that there was a long-beared Alakazam lying on the floor. Charlotte gasped, and they knew why. Verosi was holding Lancel's arm with her paw, since he had many scratches all over, was bleeding in many spots, and had many missing chunks in his body. The Alakazam coughed. "v-verosi, m-my dear," he said softly. Verosi's eyes were starting to swim in tears. "i-i would like to give you my" he coughed again. "m-my wisdom when i g-go." His head slowly turned to the three shinies. "m-my prophecy c-children... i am afraid i can no longer g-guide you in y-your journ-" he coughed again. "-ney." He slowly turned his head back to Verosi and Sombra. "please, take care of the village Sombra, i know you can." Sombra's eyes were starting to fill with tears, but Sombra nodded and blinked back tears. Lancel groaned and closed his eyes. a ball of blue light appeared out of Lancel's forehead and started floating towards Verosi. It went inside of Verosi's forehead and her eyes closed, then opened. "Lancel i cannot thank you enough for all you've given to this village." She said to Lancel. He smiled and nodded. "Goodbye my dear." His head lay back, and his long and shaky breathes stopped. The room was completely silent, then the doors opened again and they all turned around to see Ala and Casiana, with most of the village. Verosi stood up and turned around. "Everyone, Lancel has been assasinated." The village gasped. "But judging by Ala," She turned to Ala. "She has said she walked in to find him falling over and someone climbing out that window. It has to have been someone from in the village. One of us is a traitor"
A/N : Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity. I ran out of ideas for this, and my friend just recently reminded me of it. I'll try to get another chapter out today. Sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter Nineteen : The attack
"But, that's not possible!" Charlotte exclaimed. "None of us in the village would do that!?" "Maybe they would." Daylen answered, stepping forward. "If we hadn't known them long enough." Kaden froze up. He saw everyone stare at him and Charlotte in disbelief and confusion. "Are you seriously accusing us of murder?" Charlotte asked, a bit of panic in her voice. "We were with you all when he got attacked!" Kaden said, defending himself and his friend. "And plus they'd never do something like this." Ke Ahi said, stepping close to his friends. "I know they didn't do it." Verosi nodded. "I trust you all." Kaden silently thanked her. He knew she wanted to say about the prophecy, but she couldn't. "What if," Scarce stepped out from the crowd of Pokemon. "It was Ala." Like a wave, all the heads turned to the Kirlia. "She's been quiet, and she was the one who found him. It could be a lie. She could be working with the shadows! She is one, after all!" "I... I..." Ala stuttered. She stepped back, her arms holding her pendant closely. She looked like she was about to cry. Then, there was a loud 'POP!' and she was gone. "Ala....." Kaden said under his breath. "It doesn't matter who is the Traitor." Sombra spoke up. He sighed and closed his eyes. "They killed our Seer. Our only one." All was quiet when Sombra spoke up. He hopped up to where Verosi was, laying down with her dead friend. "If someone is a Traitor, let them run off. But they must have alerted the Shadows of our village, someway or another. "We need to station every Pokemon who can fight at every entrance. They know we're weak without Lancel. They're surely going to attack." Eyes were filling with hope. Heads were nodding, Pokemon were growling. Kaden saw how much these Pokemon were willing to sacrifice for their village. And how beautiful it was. Guardian held Serene close to her, as Sombra instructed. "The Medical Pokemon will wait near Town Hall to heal any Injured Pokemon. If you are badly wounded, go to them. "Guardian, Scarce, Airos, you will stand guard near the Garden. "Daylen, Pixel, Luna, you will take the left entrance. "Ivy, Surprise, Stella, guard the right entrance. "Verosi will stay here with Lancel. Anyone else who does not have an assigned position, come with me to the Main Entrance, or help the Medical Pokemon." "What about us?" Ke Ahi spoke up. "Yeah!" Blake said. "We're not weak! We want to help!" Sombra shook his head. "We need to keep you safe. You will stay with the Medical Pokemon." He looked to Serene, who was staying close to Guardian. "You too, Serene." She looked down, sad. Guardian stroked her. "Are we agreed?" Sombra asked. Calls of agreement rang up from the crowd. "Alright, spread out!" As the began to leave, he turned to the Shinies, Lancel, and Verosi. He touched his nose to Lancel's. "It's been an honour to serve you, my old friend." "This is so boring!" Charlotte complained. "They all get to fight, while we have to stay here, and do nothing!" "You're not doing nothing." Abigail, the Audino said. "You can save lives as a Nurse's assistant." She reminded her in a Calm voice, though an element of panic could be heard if you listened closely. "I guess." She grumbled. "We should find Ala!" Serene said, happily. "Yeah!" Ke Ahi, Charlotte and Kaden all said. "No way!" Blake said, standing up. "She's a traitor!" "Drop it!" Kaden said. "She's our friend. And we don't have proof. Let's go find her!" "This is such a bad idea!" Blake said as they quickly and quietly heded for Verosi's hut. "She's not gonna be in there. She knows we'd find her there." Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Have faith." When the doors were opened, no sign of Ala was there. "Wait!" Kaden picked up the small music box on the top floor. "Ala's music box!" He began to play it. A beautiful melodious tune was played. "I feel sleepy." Charlotte said. "It sounds like a lullab-" She was stopped as the top of it popped open, revealing a pendant. Kaden gasped. "It's Ala's Pendant! She was here!" "You won't find your friend here." They all gasped and looked around for the voice. A person stepped out of the shadows. "She doesn't fit in this world." The Shadow Gardevoir's voice was cracking. "Wh-who are you?" Charlotte's voice was trembling. Kaden was frozen in fear. "I'm not going to hurt you." The Gardevoir said, sitting down. "If you listen." "I'm so sorry, Ala." Ke Ahi said. "That must be so hard for you." Ala nodded. She took the pendant. "I won't need this anymore." She threw the locket over to Serene, who caught it. She looked up. "Will this, stop me from evolving?" Ala nodded. "Just until you have time to evolve." Serene looked at it, her voice cracking. "I don't know what to say, I-" "Attack!" The cry rang out through the village. They all gasped at once. "They're here."

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page