PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by Feenie

I love the site and all, but...the fact dex trading Legendaries is required to complete the Alolan pokedex kinda frustrates me. Granted, I'm bound to find someone at some point who can help, for free or otherwise, but...I don't know. Like, overall, I like the site as is. Some of the tournaments annoy me for reasons like "I can't hatch enough eggs to hit the Medium milestone for the lab tournament", but eh. Spritework is nice, I kinda like the badge idea, but the thing with the Alola pokedex by and large annoys me because you're stuck relying on dex trading or getting lucky with a wonder trade or the shelter.
True, tournaments are annoying especially when it's like hatch pokemon only in the lab then you have to stock your party with eggs you don't even need for your dex just so you can get 5 tokens from a week. Then there's the prices, 34 for a mega stone, like no wonder why people dex trade. Even the person with the most tokens (170) from getting 5 tokens from every tourney so far can't even afford to buy everything at least once.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page