PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 191192193194195··· 206207208

MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Feenie

I love the site and all, but...the fact dex trading Legendaries is required to complete the Alolan pokedex kinda frustrates me. Granted, I'm bound to find someone at some point who can help, for free or otherwise, but...I don't know. Like, overall, I like the site as is. Some of the tournaments annoy me for reasons like "I can't hatch enough eggs to hit the Medium milestone for the lab tournament", but eh. Spritework is nice, I kinda like the badge idea, but the thing with the Alola pokedex by and large annoys me because you're stuck relying on dex trading or getting lucky with a wonder trade or the shelter.
Exactly what do you mean by "trading Legendaries is required"?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
arbor's Avatararbor
they explained it pretty well in their post, i thought :) but what they meant is that in order to unlock the "pokedex unlock" requirement for the alola summons, you have to have the entries of some legendaries. this is because 72 pokedexes are required, but there are not 72 unique alolan non-legend pokemon. the suggestion to change this has been suggested and rejected- the reason is uniformity. all the regions are set at 76% of the pokedex required to unlock. alola just has a larger amount of legends, so that the entirety of the non legend dex is less than 76%. sorry if i rambled ^-^
arbor ☼ journal: 161 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
A lot of Pokémon have trade evolve requirements, so you already have to trade to complete your dex I don't get why people are so annoyed over it when its something you have to do anyway
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

A lot of Pokémon have trade evolve requirements, so you already have to trade to complete your dex I don't get why people are so annoyed over it when its something you have to do anyway
I'm with you on this one. I myself have gotten to the point where some of my Pokemon are at trade requirement to fully evolve but even then I don't find it to be that big of a deal.
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by Feenie

I love the site and all, but...the fact dex trading Legendaries is required to complete the Alolan pokedex kinda frustrates me. Granted, I'm bound to find someone at some point who can help, for free or otherwise, but...I don't know. Like, overall, I like the site as is. Some of the tournaments annoy me for reasons like "I can't hatch enough eggs to hit the Medium milestone for the lab tournament", but eh. Spritework is nice, I kinda like the badge idea, but the thing with the Alola pokedex by and large annoys me because you're stuck relying on dex trading or getting lucky with a wonder trade or the shelter.
True, tournaments are annoying especially when it's like hatch pokemon only in the lab then you have to stock your party with eggs you don't even need for your dex just so you can get 5 tokens from a week. Then there's the prices, 34 for a mega stone, like no wonder why people dex trade. Even the person with the most tokens (170) from getting 5 tokens from every tourney so far can't even afford to buy everything at least once.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
trashguts's Avatartrashguts
This doesn't have anything to do with current discussion, but I really want to praise the mobile layout of this site. PFQ is the only website I've ever used where I don't switch to the desktop layout when I'm on my phone. I'm not 100% sure what makes it better than other sites' mobile layouts, but it's actually very nice to use.
hey, i'm trashguts (aka hiperyon), and i mostly like making templates and drawing! you can find my journal here, and my main deviantart (featuring ways to contact me and a link to more info about me) here! my avatar is by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by trashguts

This doesn't have anything to do with current discussion, but I really want to praise the mobile layout of this site. PFQ is the only website I've ever used where I don't switch to the desktop layout when I'm on my phone. I'm not 100% sure what makes it better than other sites' mobile layouts, but it's actually very nice to use.
Thanks ^^ PFQ is designed with mobile in mind, but without neglecting desktop. It's difficult, but totally worth it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Just a bit of a question I thought I should ask, do you guys plan on having sprites for stuff like the Furfrou trims, Ash Greninja, & Ash's Pikachu some time down the road?
I believe it's been said Furfrou trims will come in time, but things like Ash's Greninja won't be on site.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Princessprt's AvatarPrincessprt
Design and layout is pretty cool, also it`d be nice to have a tournament in the dojo for battling.

Pages: 123··· 191192193194195··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page