PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cele's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Cele's Scrolls >

Cele's AvatarCele

Usage Credits

Simplified

I use official sprites from the games a lot. I'm really lazy. I do make sure I pull them from sites that say they're free to use though.

There is an avatar I use sometimes that is of a shiny Furret and it has glowy flecks in the background in two colors. This image was made for me by Nartistia. There is an avatar I use sometimes that is of a shiny Furret holding a GS Ball, wearing a teal handkerchief scarf, and has a light blue background. This image was made for me by magicpotato. There is an avatar I use sometimes that was made using the official front sprite of Shiny Furret, but I created the border and hearts myself. The original image can be found on my deviantArt. As always, credit for the official sprite goes to its respectful owner(s). There is an avatar Shazi made for me with the Advent Calendar style, and permission to use it is here. There is an avatar DuchessLunaire made for me in a chibi style, and permission will be appended here when it is posted in her art shop. For now, please DM me regarding this and I can provide a Discord screenshot. My plain pink shiny Furret forum template was made by me, using official sprites. It's the one I wrote -Cele on. My forum template that's got a French quote on it was made by Queen_Klance, and has proper credits on it anyway. It uses artwork that was done for me as well, with credits also on the template itself.

Vouchers

There's a voucher for my shop that I made and it uses an official egg sprite.

Shop Greeting Portrait and Shop Advertising Banner

The Shop Greeting Portrait depicting Cele the Shiny Furret in my Shop was created by Starstarz. The Shop Advertising Banner on my profile, in my signature, and/or in my Shop was created by Hajime Hinata. There was a contest held for these, and permission to use the winners' entries was given via entering the contest. Proofs: Contest 1 Contest 2 Contest 3 Hajime Hinata Entry - Image Starstarz Entry - Image There's another shop banner I have that was made by Queen_Klance.

Art

Forum Signature

The part of my signature that looks like Timers bar buttons was originally made by Duckbug, and is used with permission. As a matter of fact, he supplied me with the code himself and told me credit wasn't needed. I'd like to thank him regardless.

Things

Shop icon sprited by kuromori and used with permission (@Mods check my user notes)

Belial drawn by magicpotato and used with permission [1]

Cele w/ GS Ball drawn by psychokin and used with permission [1]

Melan or Bust Weavile by Huolon with permission [1] [2]

Cele Minisprite is an official minisprite, edited by me
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page