PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Art Forum Addition - Request sub-forum

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Art Forum Addition - Request sub-forum >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Hey there folks, first off ill apologize for any spelling mistakes here as I'm on my phone. With that out of the way, welp here we go. I'm curious on why this is needed truth be told. PFQ isn't exactly based on selling/buying of art. In fact the reason the art forum is there is simply because it's a nice addition, but it is in no right the central focus of our forums. If we added this subsection in we would need to add a grand total of three more subs. From pokemon art, to other art and finally mature. That to me seems like over kill. I didn't like the idea to add more subforums for RPs and I'm tentative about this as well - and I do love RP. I do look for art. When I'm searching for it I make a thread in the respected area and then advertise. It works that way. I don't know, I'm not for something that isnt exactly needed. I'm rather against oversaturation of subforums for something I personally see no use for - as it's more than douable to find artists to do comissions. But others might of course! I personally think a subsection like this wouldn't see much traffic if added. PS before someone uses the fanfictions and RP subsections as an example, I'd like to remind you that those were necessary due to the age restrictions. We can't have 15+ content viewable to the younglings, hence the extra subsection for 15+.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page