PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Silver-lugia´s journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Silver-lugia´s journal >

Silver-lugia's AvatarSilver-lugia

My personal info

Hi, I´m Silver-Lugia, but you can call me Silver.

Some things about me:

-I'm a Spanish Pokéfarmer, but I do understand, and speak some english XD - I am 31 years old -I joined pokefarm Q on the 12th of September in 2013, but I´m a member of pokefarm since the 14th of February in 2011 -I like to help other people in the ways that I can -My favourite Pokémon are Lugia, Flareon and Reshiram. -My favourite color is blue and my favourite types are psychic, ghost, and dark -My hobbies are reading, playing football, going to the cinema with my friends and playing on PF & PFQ. I´m fan of Fairy Tail

What pokemon I am? and what is my spirit pokemon?

Pikachu Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a possitive, bright person.

Some random test

My best friends:

*Template made by me. Oficial art*
Silver-Lugia
Party||Journal||I-dex||FSDTS||Shop
120 / 200
counter made by Silver-lugia
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page