PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hypermode Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Hypermode Update >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi guys, Just thought you'd like to know that I have programmed the remaining Hypermode features. The "Early Event Access" is a passive effect, so you don't need to do anything there. However, the "Free Summon Item" has been adjusted. It will give you an item called the Lucky Seal. This item, when applied to a Box, will guarantee a Summon Item. Of course, Boxes still can't be opened yet, but you can at least claim the Seal to make sure you're ready! In light of this, the price of Hypermode has been updated to its "non-Beta" price. EDIT: Also, since people have been asking for the EHP/LUP multiplier back, I have added that feature too! EDIT 7/Nov: A new feature for Hypermode! If you go to your user page, you should see a button on the PokéBall in your Trainer Card. Click it, and you can choose a "Favourite Pokémon". This Pokémon will appear as a clickable link straight to its Summary. Hope you like!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page