PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > A Sardonic Snek's Productivity Theory >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

My long-distance best friend... you goofy Aussie;

You always hear stories about long distance relationships but never about long distance friendships. I would first off like to thank you, for always being available for a texting rant or a Skype call just because. I would like to say thank you for not always needing me to talk to you all the time but still knowing that I am here. Thank you for listening to stories that have nothing to do with you and are about people you have never even met. Thank you for all the time we have spent together since I met you. And thank you for not making us a statistic and for toughing out this distance. Next, I would like to say that the distance has made me realize many things about our friendship. I value it more now then I ever have. I have realized that somehow over the years of our friendship you have become my rock. You have become my backbone. I feel weaker and smaller when I don't talk to you in awhile. I am not myself without you. And it is sort of crazy to think. Just know I would not be me without you. I notice myself saying things to other people that you always say. I tell stories about something we have done and start dying laughing and realize that other people just don't understand. I want you to know that you are one of a kind. And although I know being apart sucks I also know that it makes the times that we have together that more important. You have been my rock since day one and I'm so glad you still are. You will always be my best friend no matter how far we may wonder. I will never find another human as special as you.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 450 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page