PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Trade Forum Cleanup

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The Trade Forum Cleanup >

Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

Shops

Now that those icky temporary threads are out of the way… let’s get on with it! The “one shop rule” has been in place for quite some time, in fact it’s been a rule since the opening of PFQ. The rules are pretty clear about this; one person, one Shop. Some people have been trying to get around this, and that’s no bueno, so we’re going to be keeping a closer eye on this. I’ll state this now; Anyone who is found to have multiple shops will have them erased. No exceptions, ifs, ands, and definitely no butts.
Ok, I don't mean this to sound ignorant or like I just can't read but I just wanted to get some clarification.. (As you know how rumors can spread) Does this above quote also mean users can no longer have or create joint shops with another user either? Even if its the only shop either of them are a part of? I ask because I have heard a rumor in this regard and I know there are some threads like that out there. I had hoped to one day do the same with a friend and just want to know if I should make other plans or not. Sorry if this is considered spam or should be in another thread.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page