PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Escaped Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Escaped Pokémon! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hey, it's me! I've finally appeared! ... What? I've been really busy with the recode okay? Rebuilding the entire site from the ground up isn't easy you know... But it's really working! Today I spent about five to six hours working on a feature (hatching Eggs - quite a big one!) and it took only 15 minutes to debug it. Usually it's the other way around! ... Anyway. Got some special things for you for this weekend, in conjunction with the Mass-Click Weekend. Thing the First We're going to be celebrating with some shiny new site skins. Each day of Saturday, Sunday and Monday will feature a different skin "takeover" (it overrides your skin setting), and they will become official skins afterwards. Your normal skin will be restored on Tuesday. Hopefully you'll like them! You can opt-out if it's not your thing by clicking the button located at the bottom-right of your page! It's clearly labled "Opt-out of Special Skin" so you really can't miss it! Thing the Second Zophan sale! It's been a while, so I figured it's time for another. In keeping with previous sales, buy a certain amount of Zophan Canisters and you'll get a certain percentage extra free. Buy more at a time to get a bigger bonus! This sale will last from Saturday until Monday (included). Check out the Zophan Canisters page at any time when the site skin override is active, since they're happening at the same time, and you'll get access to a calculator for working out how much you'll get. Leading directly into... Thing the Third New costumes for Cosplay Pikachu! Reflecting one of the recent Pokémon Special Episodes, we've added the Super Pikachu and Pikachu Villain costumes seen in the special episode. In addition, since it's Hallowe'en, there's a new set of costumes to dress your Cosplay Pikachu up as Gengar, Duskull, Zubat or Mismagius! Check out the Contest Hall, where you can buy these costumes and the Cosplay Pikachu. I've also taken the opportunity to add in the Worlds 2015 Pikachu Custom Sprite, for those who missed it or just want another ;) So there you go! Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page