PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Blueish's AvatarBlueish
This is a nitpick that perhaps nobody else is experiencing (or it doesnt bother anyone else) but it seems like every time I go to the shelter and adopt an egg on Firefox desktop, it force scrolls the window down to the bottom... This only seems to happen for the first egg selection of the party, at least, but it's minorly irritating considering it's dozens of times a day. Has anyone else noticed this issue/posted about it in 30 pages I can't feasibly read through? ^^ upd; clearing cache didnt do anything :( kind of strange, but I'll just have to get used to it, I suppose update 2: after a bit of experimenting i noticed it actually does this not for the first adoption, but when scrolled fully to the top, which the adoption button is then actually off the screen when an egg is clicked. so this might actually be for convenience and a good thing ^^; It might just be thrown off by the small banner about the server-side cache test right now. Anyway, complaint withdrawn
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by Blueish

This is a nitpick that perhaps nobody else is experiencing (or it doesnt bother anyone else) but it seems like every time I go to the shelter and adopt an egg on Firefox desktop, it force scrolls the window down to the bottom... This only seems to happen for the first egg selection of the party, at least, but it's minorly irritating considering it's dozens of times a day. Has anyone else noticed this issue/posted about it in 30 pages I can't feasibly read through? ^^
Maybe try clearing cache? I haven't gotten that issue
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Are you on Firefox mobile? I've noticed similar behavior with the field selection, mostly during trading, but now of course I can't reproduce it. It was happening before the shelter update though, I doubt it has anything to do with that. You literally said Firefox desktop I'm going to bed orz

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

Is there any way we could get that link renamed to "Wiki" or "Knowledgebase" or something more...obvious for what it is?
I just want to say I see this is done now and I did notice it! Thank you so much, Niet. Small change but almost definitely helps new members out :)
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Gigavolt Havoc for April:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page