PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation: Wave 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Singe's AvatarSinge
I only see an armband. I fear that some of yall spend way too much time on Twitter/TikTok Also why can't there just be a color wheel so that you can pick the exact color you want on your customization, instead of just only having a set amount. Just input RGB values or hex codes or whatever. That would be easy to program.
Photo: Assassination Classroom
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Singe

Also why can't there just be a color wheel so that you can pick the exact color you want on your customization, instead of just only having a set amount. Just input RGB values or hex codes or whatever. That would be easy to program.
If this is doable, I would love to see it with HEX codes. I use those codes so often that I have a bunch of colors to choose from, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses them daily. It'd lead to a lot more variety on the site too, I'm sure!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Doable? Yes. But in the kind of quality we're trying to strive for? There's a lot more to colour than just plain colour. Notably when it comes to shading. Play around with a Kecleon in the Contest Hall's Salon, and you'll see that while it works remarkably well overall, some ranges of colours really don't play nice with the shading. I've also seen the suggestion of a kind of "skin tone slider" to pick more finely what shade you want, and again that kind of thing would be very difficult to get the shading to look good on. Plus the palm-of-hand problem that our current manually coloured ones have (oops!) would be exacerbated on an automated system. I understand and hear what you are suggesting, I just don't believe it will be practical to accomplish in a way that looks good in all cases.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I just want to say thank you so much for the new options! I'm so very happy for the pigtails, and the outfit/color combination. As well as the bright hair color choices, as I love bright colors! I'd like to suggest More facial expressions More body sizes (such as Curvy and Plus) Clothing to be worn by all Genders Maybe a few more Gender associations? Like Fluid, Androgynous, etc? Glasses! I wear glasses irl, so of course my Trainer must. But I LOVE the Tiara, and want to have both. Perhaps even highlighted hair? Would love a red/gold ombre (I think that's the correct word) option And Heterochromia representation! I understand that some suggestions won't be feasible (now or ever) due to various reasons, but I'm really looking forward to future updates! ^.^
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
baantjer's Avatarbaantjer
I LOVE this update. the new hair is pretty and the outfits are very good. as others have mentioned all I would really love to be added is glasses, so my character can really look like me :)
<3

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page