PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Spring12's AvatarSpring12
arceus.pnga.png
I'm sorry to say but this is pretty unfair. I worked hard to get into the top 100 of the tourney and when I hatched the eggs and got my arceus back, I sold all my tokens. Receiving 6 tokens Does not give me the egg dex that I worked hard for I understand that you were doing your best but it is pretty unfair to the users who reached the top 100 and no longer has the tokens to buy the egg because they sold their tokens. So now, I either have to save up currency, which I don't have due to buying summons from other users/the market or wait for the next few tourneys to obtain 6 more tokens, which if going that route takes at *least* 2 weeks. I still appreciate you looking into this but I'm sure you can understand my frustration.
Ursaring's Avatarhypermode-12.pngUrsaring
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
I agree. We should either be given enough tokens or replace the egg. I sold all my tokens yesterday so 6 will mean 2 more weeks to get the egg dex. Edit: Could an egg not be gifted to every user who got one yesterday?
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Mystera / Shop button by hamster
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Okay, not good enough, message received loud and clear. I've disabled the code and will investigate other options.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
CSY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCSY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Thank you for the effort in trying to fix this, Niet ^^ Is there any way to identify those who have claimed the egg in the top 100, as well as those who have unlocked the egg by trading in tokens, and then gift those users 1 egg each?~ or, make a code that only lets ppl that ranked in the top 100 last tourney + ppl that unlocked the egg already use it for an egg? A couple people have already mentioned their qualms and of course there's no easy/fair solution for all. Personally, I used multiple SLE and a PR stick too to make sure I could rank on the tourney. Phew, what a competitive one ^^; I really appreciate you looking into this ^^
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
arceus.pnga.png
I also want to take the time to apologize for how frustrated I seemed. I really do appreciate you looking into this and I thank you for taking into concideration the amount of time and effort people put into these tourneys.
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Oh no! I just got my Arecus back after I saved up tokens and bought egg passes for him. Spent a fortune to get into the top 100 of the last tournament so I could buy the egg for Jestur. I'm gutted 😭 I appreciate you looking into this. I really hope there's something that can be done. 🤞
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Should be pretty easy to figure out who missed out on it (pretty much Everyone who placed Top 100?), as currently (well, as of the now only once a server day stats update), only eight (8) users have a complete egg dex. Subtract those 8 from the top 100 (if any match) of the last Tourney and distribute eggs to the remaining ones. <edit> on a reread, I realize there may be a lot more than that that had their Arceus Rank nerfed when you 'corrected' things, depending on when you implemented the fix :-/
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 5/223 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
i know you've probably already got a fix in mind, but i'm wondering if the best way to 'fix' it is to give the top 100 users the egg + eggpass, and then give out a general code to EVERYONE for the price of the 'unlocked' jestur egg + an eggpass. that way the top 100 users get the egg directly, and anyone who bought tokens and bought the egg that way get the money for the 'wasted' egg back. also chuck a couple extra gp at us all for the trouble
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Babypoke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabypoke
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Even those who didn’t get top 100 had to atleast buy 6 tokens now have to buy another egg pass and 144 gp. Hopefully there is a good solution to the problem
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Thank you to alerting us to it! I didn't realize untill now which, hey it happens. I won't buy another eggie and egg pass then (was about too but will hold off), hopefully a solution will come about for those that still need it. Hopefully a solution will be found soon! Code seems like a lot of work ;-;. Sending positive vibes and support ♡
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page