PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Bucciarati's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBucciarati
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
aah, that's a fair bit of bad news. it should(? maybe? i'm not claiming to know enough to be absolutely certain) be fairly simple to see who was in the top 100, so perhaps folks who achieved that could be given the egg again, as has been suggested? i'm one of those who bought the newest lad with tokens; if one still has the given jestur, would submitting a ticket or something with the link to it (as proof of date of purchase/hatching/etc.) to prove their timing perhaps work to prove they got it when they did (and thus getting oneself another egg, an egg pass, or whatever else would be necessary to reinstate their previous dex ranking)? good luck on fixing it all regardless, i don't envy the fuss.
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Hanyøu's AvatarHanyøu
complete.pngd.png
I assumed after I bought and hatched (eggpass) my Jestur egg I was back at Arceus rank and used a shiny charm and Fairy Z-crystal. Sadly, I'm also effected by this mishap seeing "champion" on my page this morning I was very confused until I read the news. While I don't *superly* care about my extra boosts, my Arceus rank was well earned. Possibly, I'd suggest a Jestur egg and pass would suffice for me, but unsure of the other users who spent way more effort (and time/money) than I. Will await a possible fix BUT, you're doing the best you can and I'm sure all of us users greatly appreciate your hard work of determination to try and make things right. Thank you for announcing this issue and taking the enormous amount of time to remedy this strange situation.
TR Score : 0 | PB : 4664
By Leader Aemilia
. ☆♡☆
GrapeJelly's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGrapeJelly
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
Releasing a bunch of jester/clown pokemon onto the site was bound to break something. Should have seen this coming tbh. (just kidding) In all seriousness, I appreciate the work going into resolving this. I'm sure it's not an easy task. Wishing everyone affected by this peace and patience while we wait for a solution ❤️
  • 🌸

• 🌺

• 🌸

GrapeJelly Grape ~ she/her ~ PhD student ~ local time 05:04
Your local ground type enjoyer on a journey to hatch ground type melans
Ground melans so far: 23 Current hunt: 5.png 1/1 i.png 0/1
Credits PFP: official artwork from Fire Red/Leaf Green Signature code: me Background: free to use (full credits in about me)
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
grandmaster.pngc+.png
why was the event gift link removed? I didn't get to it in time
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting summon_xay.pngrelic3.png!
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Pear's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPear
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I was affected by it :') Had already hatched nearly 200 eggs before I realized I didn't have arceus rank. I ended up just buying another egg and re-hatching it, and that fixed it.
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by pachimaroo

why was the event gift link removed? I didn't get to it in time
Read the top 3 posts on the previous page, it’s stated there
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
I really hope this can get fixed in a way that doesnt result in us just having to use tokens or wait for it to be a reward again as I worked hard to get the tokens while dealing with covid and honestly (this is probably the sickness talking), I'm gonna be super upset if I have to grind again for tokens or for another spot on the leader board to get the egg as a prize haha. I wasn't able to keep up with the top 100 so I had to buy a token for 400k-500k credits and then wait for my 5 tokens as a reward and an egg pass [for context or whatever if needed]. All in all, appreciate the heads up and really hoping for the best. Edit: I just wanted to say that I hope the fix isn't given to those who were only in the top 100. I bought my egg and was still effected despite not being in the top.
Icon is my fursona
★Drawn by a close friend of mine, used with permission
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Oh. That's quite unfortunate. I hope some sort of fix is found soon, since I just sold off my spare tokens (I won both my eggs) and I don't really wanna spend ~720zc (60 a pop) to get another 12 for something I should already have :(
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ground.png ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by GrapeJelly

Releasing a bunch of jester/clown pokemon onto the site was bound to break something. Should have seen this coming tbh. (just kidding)
Ok now that made me laugh! XD
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I think a suitable response would be to give out a temporary code that gives a Jester egg and an egg pass simply to everyone (only one claim per user OFC). I know this doesn’t exactly solve the problem, but it sidesteps the struggles to determine who “should” have it. It still invalidates user’s hard work to be in the top 100 because everyone will have it, but it doesn’t completely void user’s effort since they’ll still have the reward. If you reaaaaalllyyyy feel bad for the top 100 tournament people, you could give them an additional 5 tokens for the effort they made to be top 100, but I don’t know if I personally consider that necessary.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page