PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AI Art on PokeFarm

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

FrayMyste's AvatarFrayMyste
godbless for this tbh thanks for supporting artists! <3 <3
kinglugia's Avatarkinglugia
... People make money using AI Art? I thought it was only used for personal fun!
Mogue's AvatarMogue
This thread inspired me to finally use one of my own pieces for once as a profile, once I figure out how anyways. I can see why the whole " Palworld used AI " theory is such a big deal now. Originally, I intended to mention that AI can give inspiration to artists in place of this, but even that could be considered art theft as it is in a way redrawing an image and claiming it as their own. It's like taking an online version of Starry Night and then tracing over it. Just not right. Also, sorry for the large amount of talking, even online I talk too much.
Currently trying to find the best way to crop images and lower the px size, and failing. Wish me luck!
based
how r you going 2 know ai writing?

QUOTE originally posted by BlushingBBSlime

AI throws words together that don't make any sense, even if from afar it will look like regular writing. It also never gets character's personalities correct at all, and anything it does get "correct" would have been ripped from other writers.
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by SubwayBoss Emmet

QUOTE originally posted by BlushingBBSlime

AI throws words together that don't make any sense, even if from afar it will look like regular writing. It also never gets character's personalities correct at all, and anything it does get "correct" would have been ripped from other writers.
To expand on this, a lot of AI language models are trained to string wordds together by analyzing a corpus and comparing how often groups of words (called n-grams, where n is some number) appear. These frequencies are computed, and then turned into a statistics-based model that tries to put words together based on these frequencies. For example, the bigram "Once upon" will probably appear more frequently then the bigram "Once goes" - the former, of course, is part of the classic phrase "once upon a time" while the latter is not really proper English. Let's say that our AI model has typed out the word "once". It's much more likely to select "upon" as the next word rather than "goes". That being said, Emmet is right that AI will put together words that do not make sense, and has a hard time with consistent character personalities. The vast majority of language models out there do not retain a record of what they've previously typed out for a prompt. They're simply concerned with the current word and the handful of words surrounding it. This causes the lack of cohesion frequently seen in ai writing. Chatbots do a better job with this since they are only trying to emulate one person, rather than multiple characters and/or an overaching narrator. Just like with AI generated images, once you know what you're looking for it's not that difficult to spot stuff made with AI
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page