PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AI Art on PokeFarm

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
2024 January 24 Update: Bumping this announcement to let everyone know that this ban now extends to all AI-generated content, whether visual art, writing, music, or some other form of content we are not yet aware of. AI-generated content should neither be used nor hosted on PokéFarm.
Hello everyone! Just letting you all know of a recent addition to our rules we consider important. The PokéFarm staff strongly disapproves of any use of AI-generated images due to the overwhelming likelihood that not all images gathered and used to generate AI art are ethically sourced (said plainly, the images may be stolen). We have been removing individual occurrences of AI-generated art for some time as per our rules on art theft, but we decided it was time to have a dedicated rule to prohibit such images on the site as a whole.

Rule 6: Art Usage

D. AI-Generated Images Images created through use of AI-generation are not permitted to be used on PokéFarm. Due to the nature of their creation, there is no way to determine whether all artwork used by the AI to create the final image was obtained with the permission of the artist(s). This also applies to drawing and/or selling designs based off of AI-generated images.
If you have any questions regarding this new addition to our rules, please feel free to ask in this thread. Thank you all for your time, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Edit: Please keep in mind that this thread's purpose is not to accuse AI art as being inherently evil. Neither demonization nor assumption of demonization is warranted as part of this discussion. More information regarding this here.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
I saw the title for this and my heart skipped a beat for a second, thinking the worst, haha. Very glad to hear you're all against it, thank you so much for supporting artists!
PFP is by V-isca on Tumblr! Image is taken from Grand Blues!, the Granblue Fantasy Yonkoma!
Bouquet

Bouquet

Event Item

(: 0)

A carefully collected bunch of flowers, perfect for showing someone you care!

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,981,606
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,074,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +2,040,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
dekarios's Avatardekarios
thank you! we love seeing peopl who are all for supporting artists <3
Score: 0
check out my pwyw shop! icon: lesly-oh on tumblr
Thank you for supporting artists! It means a lot to see people take a stand on this.
Maddog's AvatarMaddog
Thank you for this rule ♥
SpinoRexus's AvatarSpinoRexus
Thank you so much! This is one of the better rules you have added, full support!
buying deltas pm me also am lonely, so looking for friends, shoot me a pm, i dont bite. i may be a bit ankward at first since i havent had a conversation in 69420 years nothing here
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
It's really nice seeing this because I seriously hate AI Art and how popular it seems to be becoming lately. (Though to be fair, I hate basically anything AI related) Artists deserve credit for what they make and AI Art is the opposite of that IMO
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
3abbie3's Avatar3abbie3
Thank you for this rule!!!!
DoomedMarine's AvatarDoomedMarine
Good thing that all my work is the result of my own natural stupidity.
Xforward27's AvatarXforward27
Thank god! I was spooked for a minute.

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page