PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AI Art on PokeFarm

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 121314

MegaPlays's AvatarMegaPlays
Another PokeFarm W
Tectonicsans1's AvatarTectonicsans1
i like this rule too, think you for the rule! it very support to artist and their hard work. :)
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
That's a good idea. Not allowing AI art is good, while it doesn't prevent the spread of it, it helps lessen the amount of usage it gets.
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Asking for clarification does this new rule apply to picrews as well?
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
I didn't even know people were posting AI art here Thank you for supporting us artists, it means a lot 🙏
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Céro

Asking for clarification does this new rule apply to picrews as well?
Unless that picrew was made using AI-generated images (I am not aware of any that are!) it is fine. If an artist drew each component for that picrew, it's just as valid as any other regular art. ^^
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Very glad to see this, protect the artists!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
rosehealer02's Avatarrosehealer02
I am artist, and I hate AI-generation arts, to me it feel like a steal. That's why I am thankfully that you all are also against it. 💗😊
wildflowerden's Avatarwildflowerden
I'm an artist who supports AI art, but I can understand having a blanket ban on it since the team is small here and it's hard to moderate.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
I love to draw and when i heard this on TV, I must say, it is true and I'm glad to hear this because AI generated art is basically stolen art. I heard a while back ago when I was with my sibling. Glad to hear this and thank you:)
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56

Pages: 1234··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page