PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 444546

MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Froakie got taller 0-0
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I liked the old chespin albino colors better. It looked more "silvery".
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
aww i liked the old delphox
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
vespertines's Avatarvespertines
very exciting !! the new froakie in particular has so much more personality :3
Arebani's AvatarArebani
The new Quilladin Sprite looks really adorable<3 Just worried about what the Melan Sprites of Tyrunt/Tyrantrum and especially Amaura/Aurorus will look like as those are very pretty ones and no way they're gonna get better. Pray that they won't become muddy green like most Melans got after the recolours ^^"
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
oof.... froakie was so cute, now i seriously regret buying an albino froakie the other day :/ I loved its adorable little red eyes. now its scrawny and staring off into space with its plain blue eyes. maybe it'll look better if i evolve it. idk why this new froakie sprite is so deeply unsettling for me. D: Edit: the chespin and fennekin updates are amazing, as are the froakie evos. :O idk exactly why but froakie itself feels like it really missed the mark. i think it makes me uncomfortable because its eyes look very dead compared to before. :(
Realy cool I love the new designs.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
vanillathena's Avatarvanillathena
I definitely prefer the old Froakie. The new one is very well done but the old one was cuter and more rounded if that makes sense. Nervous about Vivillons, they're my most treasured pokemon haha. The sprites look lovely overall, I just wish Froakie hadn't changed so drastically.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Fletchling and Scatterbug look wonderful, frankly! But Bunnelby, oh my God xD This little dude made me laugh so hard right now I dunno what exactly makes him look so funny to me (his new face possibly) but he literally looks like me when I don't have enough sleep for a week and have too much coffee :D
Drakine's AvatarDrakine
Not sure how I feel about fletchling. On the one hand the pose is fairly cute, on the other, the readability of it feels worse now. I think the pose of the original fletchling worked well enough that it didn't need to be changed entirely
Score: 3219

Pages: 12345··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page