PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 444546

Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hello everyone!

With Unova and Hisui now at a close we are going to be moving onto Kalos! As with Unova we will be doing these in waves, however the time between waves will be a bit longer to accomodate brand new sprites(new lineart, new colours, new everything!) for many of the Pokémon being made. The first wave will include the Kalos starters (Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie) and they will be getting brand new sprites as well as new recolours for you to enjoy. The first of these waves should be ready to go on the 31st of January! We hope you will enjoy these new colours and new sprites~ Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Pokémon are still in the pipeline, when we are closer to being ready to release them I will make a similar announcment thread, so please look forward to Eben's next adventure! Should any of these times change we will be sure to let you know and we hope you enjoy all the hard work the team has put into these new sprites!

February 16th

Hi everyone, we are incredibly sorry that these have taken as long as they did. Between holidays and the legendaries of Paldea time got away from us quite badly. Regardless Litleo and Furfrou have been updated! To note the base Furfrou has been updated, the cuts and their adjustments will be coming later today when Niet is about. Thank you all once again for your patience and understanding and with that all said, Kalos has been wrapped up and we will be moving on to Alola. I will be making a seperate announcement when those are ready to start releasing and will keep you all updated on their schedule. For now please enjoy the new Kalos sprites and upcoming Paldea releases~

November 20th

It has been long awaited and I apologise once again for that, but the Skiddo, Spritzee, Helioptile, Hawlucha, Noibat and Complete Zygarde updates are now live! Hopefully we get the Litleo and Furfrou sprites ready to go in the next couple of weeks. Thank you so much everyone for your patience with us and I am so sorry for the delay on these and the last few we have to get done!

November 17th

So things went very awry, we got a little too wrapped up with Paldea. On the upside we have serveral lines ready to go and I will be uploading those to the site on Monday! In particular we have completed the Skiddo, Spritzee, Helioptile, Hawlucha, Noibat and Complete Zygarde updates. Furfrou turned out to be a bigger beast than we anticipated so it will be a little longer on those, as well as the Litleo lines. We will get them out as soon as we can but for now I hope the ones we have done will be exciting new sprites for everyone to see. As before should the timeline change I will try my best to keep everyone informed, otherwise please look forward to some new sprites come Monday!

September 5th update

Alright so things have gone a little awry and we're not quite done yet. There was more work than we anticipated with these evolution lines so we will need a few more weeks on some of them. For now please enjoy a smaller refresh on the Goomy, Bergmite and Phantump lines as well as another crack at the Amaura line. The edits to the lines are a lot less drastic than previous changes have been as the colours themselves were pretty much fine as they were. Just some minor tweaks and adjustments were made to better contrast or showcare the colours we had chosen. we should hopefully have the rest, Litleo, Furfrou, Skiddo, Spritzee, Helioptile, Hawlucha and Noibat lines as well as the Complete Zygarde forme done in a few weeks. Thank you all for your patience with us for wrapping up this project!

July 17 update!

Here we are, almost finished with Kalos. Today we have Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion getting new sprites~ The remainder of the region that we passed over in the waves will be coming soon. We are hoping to bring a refresh to current recolours (not new ones) of the remaining Pokemon by the end of August to wrap up the end of the Kalos region. The remainder of the region includes, Litleo, Furfrou, Skiddo, Spritzee. Helioptile, Hawlucha, Phantump, Bergmite, Noibat and Goomy so please look forward to those!

June 27

Apologies for the delay, things didn't go quite as planned for this release but we are here with the legendary trio as promised! in 3 weeks time we should have Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion ready to go!

June 6th Update

Another update! This release we have Dedenne, Carbink, Klefki and Pumpkaboo! In 3 weeks time on June 27th we will have some fresh new faces for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.

May 16th Update

Here we are again! This time we have Clauncher, Amarua and Tyrunt updates~ We'll be back again in 3 weeks time on June 6th with Dedenne, Carbink, Klefki and Pumpkaboo!

April 25th Update

Update time! This round is Inkay, Binacle and Skrelp. Hope you like their new sprites and recolours~ We'll be back on May 16th with Clauncher, Tyrunt and Amaura!

April 4 Update

Another update! This time is Pancham, Espurr and Swirlix! We hope you like their new colours and sprites. I will be back on April 25th with Inkay, Binacle and Skrelp updates!

March 14 Update

Hi everyone, this one is a pretty big update even though it's only one evolution line. We have updated all 27 Flabebe, Floette and Florges sprites! We will be back in 3 weeks time in the 4th of April with new sprites and recolour for Pancham, Espurr and Slurpuff!

Februry 20 Update

Wave 2 is here! Bunnelby, Fletchling and Scatterbug have all had their sprites updated~ Below when you hover (tap on mobile) the sprite will swap to the new one so you can see the changes~ In 3 weeks time we will have the entire collection of Flabebe update

January 31

We have wave 1 arriving! Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie have had some fresh new sprites and recolours made! Below when you hover (tap on mobile) the sprite will swap to the new one so you can see the changes~ Our next wave will be in 3 weeks time on the 21st of February with the Bunnelby, Fletchling and Scatterbug lines~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Realy cool Thanks for all the hard working
M4GG0TM3NT4L's AvatarM4GG0TM3NT4L
sick!!! looks cool :)
puts a lazer in ur brain, icon by me ( @M4GG0TM3NT4L on twitter and deviantart, i dont post anything innapropriate)
Can't wait!😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Y-you see the fact they are doing Kalos means that there will be Kalos remakes real- But all jokes aside, really excited to see the new Kalos recolors!
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
NOKTI.JPEG's AvatarNOKTI.JPEG
gonna miss current melan greninja, cant wait for the recolors though!!
avatar: oc (rorrim) by me, art by me
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Very fun! I'm looking forward to the new albino sprites more blue albinos for my collection, heh (●'◡'●)

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I can't wait to see the new Kalos specials!
Pfp from Pfq
Endellion's AvatarEndellion
Looking forward to these! I really appreciate all the work you guys put into these! Gotta say I'm most excited for and a bit nervous about the Vivillon recolors though. I adore my Albino and melan butterfly friends.
Score: 0
Lv. 100 — +1,095,274
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 66 — 13,983 / 14,025
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
i can't wait to see the new pumpkaboos!! thank you all so much art team!
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.

Pages: 123··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page