PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm.com!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This is awesome! Now when I accidentally type .com (happens alot) it will still put me on the right page!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
It doesn't seem the same when I say it out loud. Org is better sounding to me
by MickeyButtcanon | Art: official
Smol Miqote Gal, Returning to PFQ here ♥️
MistWings's AvatarMistWings
Really! I never noticed the difference until I saw this! Well it never bothered me since I can go to pokefarm without even having to put a name down.
Mail Jeevas's AvatarMail Jeevas
This is simply amazing! It's not that I didn't like the old one but I was always typing in .com. Thank you so much for doing both, you're stellar!
Hoarding Skitty! LF Melanistic Skitty @ 1500 ZC (or GP If you prefer) PM me~ Send a Skitty and you'll be named in the High Command box of the Army! Skitty Legions | The Manly Pink Gym of Matt's Manliness - Funsies Battle me!! Journal | Mass Click List | Battling/Battlers | Albinos | Melanistics | Shinies & Hunts | IV/Breeding | Summon Items | Berries All struck out are UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION with outdated information! ~~~~~~~ Skitties Commemorating Cancer Survivors, Victims and Their Loved ones. Please see here for more details. Have you considered being checked for breast cancer? Us boys, too!
Fox Tail's AvatarFox Tail
Super cool! I was having issues yesterday, but whatever it was, it seemed to be fixed
Naïveté's AvatarNaïveté
Is the inability for the servers to show me how many interactions I've made today ( http://prntscr.com/5bpxk7 ) related or unrelated to this? Edit: Oh, I see. Just use the last seven days. Thank you, speedy Niet PM.
Avatar is made by me and is used without permission.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
@Naïveté, switch it to this week. It happened because the server was overloaded, but that was before it switched too.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Kaas Chuig's AvatarKaas Chuig
That has been like that for a while. I'm not sure when they removed single-day interactions on the stats page.
Amure's AvatarAmure
Oh, I thought the URL looked a little odd. XD I'll probably still be calling a .org for a while, though.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
Red Eyes's AvatarRed Eyes
Will Old PF be changed to .com too or will it remain as .org?
Journal Join the Click-A-Holics? Shiny Dex Trades Avatar is official Pokemon art.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page