PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm.com!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
.com is so much better, the slight problems are far outweighed by the reward.
Can I ask Since .com means international business site And .org means non-profit organisation It's still free right? (Sorry if that's a silly question)
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by CubicDusclõps

Can I ask Since .com means international business site And .org means non-profit organisation It's still free right? (Sorry if that's a silly question)
Hypermode has never been free, so "non-profit organisation" is kinda wrong. But besides that, it's just a name. "Youtu.be" is not located in Belgium, for example.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
this is a silly thing, but since the domain changed I'm unable to see any eggs in the lab... was working fine for me 'yesterday' but now the countdown is working but there's no eggs for me to click on. (same thing happens with my antique firefox browser version - but I'm not entirely sure why some of the features work and other 'newer' ones are just hit and miss for me there)

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
WitchChylde's AvatarWitchChylde
I have stopped getting them, but I was still getting log outs when I got on an hour ago. I think it's resolved now. I think I have to change the bookmark to avoid those in the future though.
Wait a second, I remember when playing on the old pokefarm, and when I put pokefarm.com on accident, it would send me too a completely different site. Did that site close down or did the site use the name without copyrighting it?
firepiplup's Avatarfirepiplup
@turtleperson I would do that occasionally too. I think it's that ad-sites (those sites filled with ads that are so annoying) use pretty much any domain that isn't already claimed to get the most revenue. But I'm not an expert, so take this lightly ^_^'
Made by rapidash2014
Made by Wildcat(2704)
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at the Moonfire Sprite Shop!
Made by Sollux Captor
Meu's AvatarMeu
It's explained right in the first post. Niet bought the domain name from the previous owner, which was a Pokémon website and forum - from what I saw in PFQ chat, it's because they were no longer interested in Pokémon.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
tember45's Avatartember45
That's cool, Now I can type.com without going to another page! :D
boberry2009's Avatarboberry2009
Yaaaaaaaayyyy! We're a company website now! xD
Photo taken by myself.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page