PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm.com!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Miaya's AvatarMiaya
Nice idea, but its really messing up my clicks for my limited Mass Click weekend :/
©
Avatar/Gif=Nier Automata/Nanatsu no Taizai Anime/miidoriyas@tumblr
Profile || Fields || Instagram 'No matter what lies you tell, you can't fool your own heart' Meliodas - Nanatsu no Taizai
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark

QUOTE originally posted by Karai

I thought somebody had hacked into my account... I was halfway through writing to a staff member when I saw this... Glad I did!
That's what Star and I thought happened. I was freaking out since I was in the middle of mass-clicking and then suddenly my page went crazy. o.o And that's great, Niet. c:
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
Cool, but I was just adopting a evolved Pokémon from the shelter! Pokefarm.com is easier to remember though.
Sprite by William Allen
Sprite made by QueenNelielHoro
Avatar made by AshleyKT Also check out for cool art, and some freebies!
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
It is still happening to me.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
Awesome! Well, except for the lag n' stuff, but I know that'll go away soon. Just took me a bit to get all logged back in is all.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +68,925,005
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Dove's AvatarDove
to be honest right now I can barely visit any page due to lag and getting logged out, I cannot feed any pokemon because it tells me I fed them and then when I reload they haven't been fed, and my farm page is inaccessible. I keep getting a message I'm not logged in and then it boots me back to the front page even when I am logged in.
A friendly and fluffy albino pidove -Dove (Avatar + sprite made by myself)
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Dove

to be honest right now I can barely visit any page due to lag and getting logged out, I cannot feed any pokemon because it tells me I fed them and then when I reload they haven't been fed, and my farm page is inaccessible. I keep getting a message I'm not logged in and then it boots me back to the front page even when I am logged in.
I'm getting something similar, it has stopped logging me out but I keep getting sent back to the front page. It's getting really annoying. Edit: And right when I post this it logs me out again. -_-
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I'm going to call PFQ a .org over a .com for a long while... I've known it as a .org since like, 2010, but the change is cool. I wonder what happened to the old pokefarm.com?
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
shion's Avatarshion
Any ideas when this will settle down a little?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Niet is still fixing things, everyone. So for now...

Please bear with us. We know about the issues and we're working on them.

Edit: Now that the server seems to be stable again, you can go back to admiring the shiny new domain.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page