PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing Z-Rings

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png
Perhaps staff have better things to do lol And you're using the assummption that what? Z-Crystal give a MASSIVE boost of 25%? Like I said, it's not a multiplication, it's an addition. You're also completely ignoring the numbers which CSY has nicely given, which suprisingly goes against what your own numbers give? :o
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Krissi

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

It's also interesting that 'staff have told you the numbers I used are way off' considering they've not said a word to me, and that I posted that example 20 min ago.
I just kinda wanna say that Aru is in a Discord group with me as well as a few PFQ staff members where this is being discussed and I can confirm that one of them did say that your numbers were way off. :x
Well, look. I said that this is based on my own experiences. The actual numbers aren't what's important, it's the boost that the Z-Crystal has, and I think anyone can tell that it has significant effects. Frankly, when it first came out, I was skeptical about it then, and I still am now. I will bring up my non-mathematical argument once again- if it has so little effect, then why is everyone so supportive and arguing for it so hard? Edit: My god, if you think 25% is such a massive boost, consider that Uber is a 100% boost.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
regarding the "staff said" i was in a chat and talked about going 3-700+ eggs without an albino and that 1/100 doesn't sound right to me. I don't know the chances, but my experience has told me 1/100 is very generous
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

regarding the "staff said" i was in a chat and talked about going 3-700+ eggs without an albino and that 1/100 doesn't sound right to me. I don't know the chances, but my experience has told me 1/100 is very generous
I also provided the 1/500 example.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
The numbers don't even matter. Z-Crystals, like the Übercharm, are intended to be a consumable item. Unlike Shiny Charms, they are awarded as a prize for an event. Having them be reusable in any way would eventually undermine the purpose of having them as an event prize, as demand will drop while supply continues to increase. The idea is to keep them in demand, hence consumable items.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Why are people so emphatic about it? Perhaps because as it stands, the Z-crystal is a massive waste to be only for one usage, but so little return. Shiny charms are a double boost, and rechargeable, so I don't see why you are so emphatically against it. On topic, a super highly expensive charging system would make sense, as well as the charging system implied, basing it off of shiny charms. Personally, I would likely set the pricing of the Z-Ring at something like 4 or 5k zc at the initial cost. Charging with either GP or IP makes the most sense to me, at about double the prices of the shiny charms maybe, if GP, and maybe x1000 in comparison to GP, if IP. Only one type of crystal would be able to be charged at once, not even on an individual basis. (whoops, posted without realising it was rejected)

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
19656 pts .

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I also provided the 1/500 example.
Just for reference, the point Shazi was making is that people were using her speculation as a tool in their argument here when they shouldn't have. She was partaking in conversation for speculation and naught more, just like other users. She wasn't imparting any information to them or anything - so what she said shouldn't have been brought up - especially not in an attempt to make any points seem more valid by saying "staff said this"... Because they were no more knowledgable than anyone else.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page