PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Choose how many items to buy on the Market

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Meppe's AvatarMeppe
ultra.png
Suggestion Title: Choose how many items to but on the Market Suggestion Summary: When you buy something on the Market you should be able to choose how many items you buy. Let's say you need Fire stones and the person selling them the cheapest has 25 for sale. If you only need 5 you should have the option to buy 5 from them. Positive points: If you can afford one item you can buy it from the seller with the lowest price even if you can't afford all 99 they have for sale. It rewards the one putting the best price by letting them sell more stuff. Negative points: It would be more work for people selling to keep the stock up. Reason For Consideration: I imagine I'm not the only user who is a bit short on credits and want to buy something. Often the person with the best price has more items than I can afford (or need when I have more credits). This would allow people to buy what they can afford and need instead of having to pay a higher price/item for fewer items.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
The Market is the way it is by design. You can either buy the cheapest and resell the extras or even just save them for later, or buy the more expensive but individually-provided items. Ever seen a shop in real life that doesn't have some kind of discount for buying more items? :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
no support, it would be really annoying if i was selling say, 10 gems, and someone only bought one or two :/ i put the amount as 10 gems because i wanted to sell 10 gems
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
master.pnge+.png
no support, i cant see how this would benifet anyone but the buyer
icon by Tyler
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
master.pngb+.png
i support, i think this will speed up selling things at the market. thisway 2 or more ppl can buy frok the same load of gems. Lets compare it to buying a kg of banana's in a store, you have a price($1 a kg) and pick up 6 banana's wich weigh 1.2kg so you pay 1.2$ and go with it. The store owner gets 100 costumers a day buying up all his stock of bananas. If the store owner only sells them by 1kg packs he is missing 20% of his sales because noone wants to buy 2kg if they only need 1.2. At the end it takes 20% more time to sell. Translate the last one into pokefarm: 20% more time to sell but ppl tend to list 99 items at once so you need a bigger amount of credits. You gain credits by selling stuff or clicking (2x20% makes 40% slower).
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
grandmaster.pnga.png
No support, being able to choose how much to sell is part of the point of using the market? If the market doesn't suit you then try trade shops or make a trade thread.
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'd love the feature but I still understand why it also brings downsides. Have you seen the people selling flawless Gems for 10k Credits? They'd dominate the market if it wasn't for that feature. This way you have to take what's there and more people get to "Cash In" on the market. It's really just that what makes me understand why it's not benefitial to the overall sellers. I use the market a lot, espacially when people are willing to overpay. I could huse the Hype, sell a lot of -currently popular item- and until I am out of stock no one else would sell it unless they go cheaper than me. That again ~could and propably would~ result in a cycle of the market becomming cheaper and cheaper until it becomes unatractive to those selling stuff
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
master.pngc.png
No support, like Mouse said, people are selling a certain number of things because that's how many they want to sell.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page