PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Card Redemption.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Would you rater pay for them with:

Total votes: 7

You must be logged in to vote.

sunnyxrenae's Avatarsunnyxrenae
Suggestion Title: Pokemon Card Redemption Suggestion Summary: If you were to own pokemon cards in real life, you could take a picture of it and send it to a moderator, and for an additional fee, you could receive that pokemon in the game. Positive points: People could get more pokemon, and it wouldn't be cheating for it either. Negative points: It would make it a lot easier to gain pokemon and pokedex entries within a short period of time, which my result in people finishing and leaving the game in an earier period of time. Reason For Consideration: It would probably get the game a lot of love, and pokemon that currently don't exist in the game may be discovered this way.
hii :)
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I don't understand the last bit. If you're talking about EX,or GX, they won't be added. But Pokémon from Ultra Sun/Moon, will be, at a later time. They won't be releasing any at least until the game is released, due to their own spoiler policy within the rules. Also what fee? Like a irl money fee like for ZC, or a currency fee like GP? But also, I would like to add that obtaining any normal Pokémon in this game is actually pretty easy unless it's a legendary. But even so, the trade forum will do.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

I don't understand the last bit. If you're talking about EX,or GX, they won't be added. But Pokémon from Ultra Sun/Moon, will be, at a later time. They won't be releasing any at least until the game is released, due to their own spoiler policy within the rules. Also what fee? Like a irl money fee like for ZC, or a currency fee like GP? But also, I would like to add that obtaining any normal Pokémon in this game is actually pretty easy unless it's a legendary. But even so, the trade forum will do.
The last part is stating that if there are any forgotten pokemon or un-added megas, they could add them with the idea of the card, and the fee would probably be with Cr, Gp, or Zc.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
All megas are already on site, there arent any forgotten or unadded. And what do you mean "The idea of the card"? Like making a whole new sprite, posed like how the card is? That would qualify as a Custom Sprite, and if so, that is not happening. Custom Sprite suggestions arent being accepted, let alone one that would make them create a new sprite EVERY time someone submits a card.

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

All megas are already on site, there arent any forgotten or unadded. And what do you mean "The idea of the card"? Like making a whole new sprite, posed like how the card is? That would qualify as a Custom Sprite, and if so, that is not happening. Custom Sprite suggestions arent being accepted, let alone one that would make them create a new sprite EVERY time someone submits a card.
As in, if somebody sent them a card and the pokemon hasn't been added yet, the idea of the card can refresh their mind, and they can add the pokemon to the game, even though i doubt they forgot any, they might have made a small whoopsie.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I don't think this would work. For every card someone wants to use a moderator has to check it, which takes time. It would take a lot of time away from their free time and moderating time if s lot of people use this feature. Even then how could the moderators tell whether or not you have multiple of the same card or your just showing the same card multiple times. You can also make fake cards and it would be hard to tell sometimes without seeing the card in real life.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

I don't think this would work. For every card someone wants to use a moderator has to check it, which takes time. It would take a lot of time away from their free time and moderating time if s lot of people use this feature. Even then how could the moderators tell whether or not you have multiple of the same card or your just showing the same card multiple times. You can also make fake cards and it would be hard to tell sometimes without seeing the card in real life.
That's a good point that i didn't think about.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
If a pokemon is somehow forgotten, then you can just tell a moderator via PM using the name of the Pokemon so they can just research it to verify it is a real Pokemon. No support, I think this would be useless. Esspeically if you have to pay a fee.
*Strait forward much?* I put a lot of time and thought into this, so could you at least notice that I did?
Adding to cottontails point photoshop is a thing and to use this to get a bunch of pokemon people would just look up pictures of the cards online. it seems like this idea would cause continuous trouble to be carried out if it was implemented. no support
Have a nice day :3 Avatar picture done by my bro KrisAmiss

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page