PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Vivillon patterns!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ajmill888's Avatarajmill888
Suggestion Title:Fan Made Vivillon patterns Suggestion Summary:we already have a good selection of Vivillon patterns but why not have more? and i know their is some really talented people out their that can make some really neat patterns! Positive points:Gives Vivillon collecters more to collect Negative points:Would not know how to get them if they were to come out Reason For Consideration:I was looking online at some Vivillon patterns to make a check list for this game to collect all the Vivillon patterns and i saw some really neat fan made patterns and i though it would be cool to have some on Pokefamr
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
Staff aren't taking suggestions for new sprite ideas at the moment, and I believe this falls under that category.
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
With how Vivillon works, this can't even be implemented.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Suggestions regarding Pokémon sprites are not accepted at this time. Also there is already enough Vivillon patterns on here.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page