PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Block Google Search option?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

L0VECLUB's AvatarL0VECLUB
I don't think this bad; All I did was try and solve a few problems in an unhealthy relationship and prevent a suicide and then I get this. It isn't fair. I know I'm 13 and shouldn't have to deal with these things, but I do. They were (were) my friends and do this specifically to get back at me because I tried to, "Tell them what to do." This happened about 2 months ago. Back then was a long time ago, when I was bad, and I pay the price in beauty and in strength internally. I was 7. Stupid. Young. Arrogant. Booger-eating, probably. I guess that's what you get with trying to do something helpful for somebody else, but what can you really do? Nothing. I can have the satisfaction that she is still alive... Edit: Cleared things up a bit.
Check out my story! Showcase!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
(I know this is rejected, wanted to post anyway) If you're getting straight-up cyber-bullied, the answer is not change the site. Best you can do is change your username to something they won't figure out and report any that manage to find you. They will get in trouble. If you're on the internet, people who want to find you will. This is a just a fact. The mods here are usually very nice, they can and will help you. If it's one specific group of people, them getting IP banned should solve your problem, tho they have to do something ban-worthy first of course. Staff has said before that they dislike the idea of a block feature because they want people to report. It's also entirely possible this will blow over given some more time. Kids are stupid, and it's only been 2 months. They'll either get over it or realize they're being total butts.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page