PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make an item of a day that sells for more from inventory

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Mystera's AvatarMystera
The items that don't sell or get killed by the tax are the ones worth pathetically little anyway. I don't see the need for such a complex feature to squeeze and extra 100 credits out. And if you crank up the modifier too high, you break the game. After all, why bother interacting for credits if I can plant a bunch of berries and wait for the one day I can sell them for way too much? Items are not meant to be the primary way of getting credits. Actually playing the game is.
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
;D There would be a cap for how many boosted items you can sell at once, my dude. Yes, we can definitely set it too high, but there is a process of trial and error in these things. Clicking for credits earns you quite little. Selling shinies for credits best requires shiny charms/uber charms/hypermode (not saying it is impossible without, but it is extremely tedious). I can't and many can't consistently afford that. Most of my credits actually come from selling items and I don't see how that isn't 'playing the game.' I'm really not quite sure what playing the game means to you D:
C: Made my avatar myself.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
And in the process of "trial and error" the economy could be irreparably damaged. Economy is by definition very delicate. If you increase the influx of new credits, prices will inflate, making your items worth even less. You're kinda ignoring the existence of GP here. And getting shinies does not "require" charms, charms just make it easier.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page