PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

making nuggets reasonably useful

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Çørphîsh's AvatarÇørphîsh
Gold nuggets has little uses... But that's not why I'm suggesting this. In the credits page you can obviously nake relics more...powerful?... As I was saying, maybe nuggets could be used on this page to make relic gold as well as older traditions. A problem with this is "it'll be broken", or you'll have to use an insane ammount of nugs to make them, but there's no one selling them in the market really, and (for me at least) they're hard to obtain so their value i'm sure can be toggled without much concearn... It's just an Idea and can always be denied or edited :)
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Do you mean the treasure item? If so, it definatly has a use. Also there's currently 29 sellers of it in the market, quite a few having more than one for sale. And the history of the item shows they are being bought. Also why just nuggets? What about all the other treasure items that aren't relics?
I didn't know that they had a use, and when I searched them on the market I couldn't find any, but now I did... maybe I did something wrong... what does it do?!
MissAstral's AvatarMissAstral

Spoilers

If a Gosold is lv42 and holding Nugget, it evolves
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Besides evolving, are there any real uses for non relic treasure? To me it kinda seems not useful, like berries or fashion stuff you get on scour missions.
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I could ask: do they have any use in the main games besides selling? :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
not really that I know of, so fair enough :D
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
@Niet They don't have any use in the main game other than selling, but at least in the main game, the money you could get there actually meant something. With the enormous amount of credits players have currently, it's hard to look past the fact that a measly 5000 credits has no real purpose and is mostly useless. @MissAstral I'll give you the fact that it can help evolve Gosold, however considering how rare this item is as a whole, it seems dumb for an item like this to only have one REAL use.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page