PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

One more way to obtain Delta Points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
For those who doesn't have a ton of shinies/albinos or anywhere to "advertise" our profiles to attract Guests, I've been thinking about another fair way to obtain Delta Points: lvl 100 pokemon It would work like this: the more extra exp points a lvl 100 pokemon has, the more Delta Points you would get. To be more specific: 1 Million extra exp points = 1 Delta Point Only for Regular pokemon maybe... since you already get DP for S/A/M pokemon... reasons for consideration: everybody, or at least most of the players should be able to fully enjoy this new feature. Also, we are talking about something that just changes a pokemon's type, nothing serious, nothing game breaking, I mean... plus I honestly believe that the effort that requires getting a mere type changed pokemon is not balanced at all... what do you guys thing ? (EDIT: typo fix)
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Im gonna have to say no support Level 100's are way too common in the shelter
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I rarely find some lvl 100 on the shelter,I mean: they aren't that rare, but keeping in mind that It's just a type change what we are talking about... everybody can perfectly benefit from this :P
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
No. There's a very good reason why things are as they are.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
well :P I guess I'll have to wait 20 days until I can hatch a Delta pokemon then :P no big deal tho, I just feel so jealous of people who already got one, like hey I want one of those too XP

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page