PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 282930

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
You know what my favorite thing is to do on father's day? wishing my dad was still alive even though I do like my step-dad I like telling my friend "happy father's day" at 12AM knowing very well he is not a father. ... and then waiting for him to text back with "No :)" Our favorite tradition other than congratulating each other on surviving another year on our birthdays. He never wishes me happy father's or mother's day. Horrible friend I've had for 10+ years, smh. 😔 "This is why you stay friendzoned"
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Bapple bottom beans. (beans) Boots with the beans. (with the beans) The whole club was looking at beans. She hit the beans. (She hit the beans) Next thing you bean. She got beans, beans, beans, beans, beans, beans.
Help I'm having a quarter-bean life crisis again
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
[Image and Sprite Credit Post] Avatar: Me. Signature Sprites, Banner, Buttons: Me. (BG is CSS.) About me Suineko party icons: Edited by me. Spongegar: Knowyourmeme.com*
Not linking due to risk of inappropriate content
(I will have to consider replacing this one if I can't link credit.) (It's on Pinterest but credit is questionable with this site.) Tab 1*
Collecting
: Pokefarm sprites and icons. (pkmn + item code used) Tab 4*
Collection Info
: Blitzle + Zebstrika Conquest Icons: ~x~ Small party icons: Pokefarm (pkmn code used) [Sprites, banner, buttons are all on my DA(Pixel)] [Some might be in my stash.] (I'll link the stuff I made. Even if it isn't necessary. Too tired right now.)

Unrelated

I had plans to do this months ago but oops ran out of time to do it like with many things right now. I did this now because it's been too long and it's only fair that I do too. (It's also in the rules thus why I was contacted about it along with other issues I was careless about.) I also decided to post it here because it kept getting cut off when trying to put it in my about me. >:C I hope this will work just as good. I think I've seen others do it in theirs. We gonna find out. If I have forgotten anything I will add it. For now this is all my fever will allow me to do. :')
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Shoving sprite factory stuff here in this post. Don't mind me.

Cuz it's a whole post

~★~ Style Claims ~★~

Purehearted Beasts Heartless Monsters Pirates Albinomons Fox Fire Demons Kung-Fu Fighters Aura Beasts Chibimons Patches Masked warriors Status Operation: Mix up! Poke'Letters Poke'Marks Dittofied Astro-stars Shadow lurkers Saberz(Light sabers) Corrupted Poke'Cards Poke'boxes Zoidformations. Or anything like these are titled as stealing/copying. Anyone seen using these without proper permission will be ignore and banished from my mind.
The home of 30 styles and counting*
open for suggestions but I don't want to steal anyone's styles.
. Closed: Working On Myself: Closed to new orders until previous ones have been completed.
Important News 1) Permission must be given to use Styles or Sprites! - You will be given a warning and rejected service*
Meaning your order will be ignored/denied. Paid or not. Unless I accepted the payment already.
if I catch you 2)I highly recommend in reading everything in the rule section. 3) Any orders not filled correct will be ignored. - I will give you a warning and I will give you 12 hours*
You don't have to post/PM about you edited your post. I check them.
to correct it. 4) Please consider reading everything. It will help us both. please don't be offended if you're ignored. I have standards when it comes to orders.
News 2/06/22: I have made a decision...

Details

Took me a month but I have come to an agreement with myself on prices. Tier 1 (Recolor/Basic): 1 box/30kC/30G/5Z Tier 2 (Scratch + Other/Medium): 3 boxes/90kC/90G/15Z Tier 3 (Mixed/Hard): 5 boxes/150kC/150G/20Z [Cheaper to order in Boxes or Zophans] - These prices aren't set in stone, or yet, so I'm open to suggestions or these can be base prices while they're still a hint a PWYW range. (Trying to make the prices fair for both of us) There could be free days or for "Good Noodles". TBD on a later date as I do orders before they're not free. (No free days set. Maybe weekends + fridays/mondays. 2-3 day free days/TBD) I will be moving styles around to make adjustments with the prices. Some don't fit the price tag to me. I will do this after this edit or in the next few days.
I might post things on my pixel DA as storage before posting them here. Linky to jump to my DeviantArt(pixel)

Old News

Oct 13/19: Photobucket is out for bloodgood. Everything uploaded to the site will removed. Some images have been deleted because of this. Please come visit me privately*
In a PM
to discuss if there's something I can do for you. Regarding Photobucket Watermarks: >They demand you to buy a plan to remove them. Which I will not and cannot do. I have emailed them that I cannot pay with any kind of card and did not care, even when I said I would pay with PayPal. So, sad to say I will have to replace that image if I have not removed it from site storage or personal files. (You may PM me about these image issues for replacements)

~★~ Factory Rules; Recommended Before Ordering ~★~

IMPORTANT! -Please read all rules to prevent complications with the service. -All sprites must be Free To Use to the public. - If custom sprite/used by site, it must have creative permissions*
Permission to edit, use, and share
by the creator.
Don'ts: 1) Violate site rules. 2) Be rude to anyone including me. (I apologize if i'm rood.) 3) Steal/use personal orders without asking both party members*. 4) Chat in this forum. (Unless my fault.) 5) Double post. (accidents will be forgiven.)

Rule 3 definition

- If a order is not being claim for personal use you may claim it. - Others cannot use your order as a character they must ask you/I for permission. - Your order can be marked as claimed/DNU*
Do Not Use
upon request.
Do's: 1) Follow all the rules. 2) Order twice or more. 3) Use my sprites.
As long as you ask me, if I say yes, and give credit.
4) Anything else that you think you should do. No you cannot borrow my bow. It's my personal bow. ; -;
Other Important Rule Notes! 1: You MUST pust :U SOMEWHERE IN YOUR ORDER so I know you READ EVERYTHING. 2: If you are requesting me to use a customer sprite, please have the background colored or transparent. (Please do not color the BG BLACK/WHITE!) 3. Be sure your sprite/s have permission before asking me to use them. 4. For safety. SAVE YOUR ORDERS to your files. I delete sprites I don't need or want anymore from my PC and Stashes. - I do monthly or bi-monthly clean outs and sorting. You read all of it? Quacktastic. Did you ever want to know what a "Good Noodle" is and what's the point? Well, here's some basic information! Reason for this kind of system: I made this system so I know customers have read and understand my "terms and conditions" so there are no mishaps with people having their orders missing or stolen. Once you are a good noodle you will be one for a long time, not sure how long. Maybe months after your last order is a good guess. Benefit to this system: Good Noodle Status Bonus: If you have are on this list you will have the benefit of not adding the trust symbol and other perks such as if something were to have a price on it you will either get a discount or free. - There is no price currently but there has been in the past For further information, please see "Good Noodles" tab.

Sprite credit for Kalos/Alola sprites used

Zerudez GeoisEvil N-Kin MisterReno ShiroShitoro Noscium FishBowlSoul Smogon (Unless stated otherwise - such as made by me or another user)

★❤★ Good Noodles ★❤★

(WIP: Adding Noodles back, PM if you were on here and want to be back on) Users who don't need to put the " :U " in their order: [New year, New list. Order for you chance to be here]
★❤★
Primaesthetics Shadow2812 D33RG0D5 Zero Bravehearted Cerberus CatEnergetic LadyElemental Hexel Lost-in-proges winter solstice [Friends]
Symbol Meanings:
Rank Name Status
Trusted
Trusted Noodle
Good Noodle★❤★
you have ordered at least 5 times in a row* you can PM me to correct this and I will add you to the list. * =They must be somewhat recent of each other. If they are delayed because of me, the time will between orders will be excused.

The old GN lists

No longer making screenshots, but keeping this for memories. (Most have changed their usernames since then anyways)

~★~ What I can do ~★~

Recolor - This is a section of styles of recolorations

Basic

Animated Monsters*

I ONLY DO RECOLORS. THAT IS WHY IT'S UNDER RECOLOR! If you want the original ones, Go here. (Use Google for shinies). I don't see the reason to ask me to do it for you. Sorry. I would like a sprite to look off of. So, make one for me so I can have a better idea of what you want.

Small

xxx

Medium

xxx

Big

xxx

Custom Sprites

If you're wanting to request your persona to be animated you need: The sprite (fully made by you) Information of the persona: What poke'mon is he/she/it made from Name: When I submit your order of he/she/it I would like to put the name. Any other details you want me to know you can always send a pm. *Note: It will take me a long time to make persona ones. * I CANNOT MAKE A ANIMATED PERSON IF IT HAS NO SHEET. I'M NOT SKILLED IN THAT AREA OF SPRITING * (Unless you don't care and want trash)

Albinism*

Red xxx Blue xxx Pink xxx Other Coming Soon (TM)

Fox Fire Demons

xxx

Scratch - This section requires scratch skill

(This means that if the sprite needs a part added on and it needs to be made or if the sprite itself is made from scratch.)

Poke'chains

100% percent made from scratch, take a little time.

Poke'boxes

100% percent made from scratch. Takes a long time to make.

Chibi-mons*

xxx

Zoidformation -CLOSED-*

xxx

Poke'marks*

xxx

Poke'letters*

xxx

Saberz*

These were added back due to me being able to make them interesting again. Now they can glow! xxx - Old - xxx

Mixed -This section requires recoloration and scratch skill

Purehearted Beasts

*Takes awhile, much planning like "Heartless Monsters*" - No shiny versions discovered yet - *These can become Omega beasts
Omega beasts are when Purehearted Beast become pure-souled poke'mon. They take on more angelic appearances in some case or just become more soft looking and have a heart and or glowing parts; such as glowing eyes and gems to represent the poke'mon giving off pure fairy aura.
* - Xerneas above is also one.

What Purehearts that already exist

My DeviantArt PHBeast Folder If the one you want has a type icon and you want it gone, PM me and I will send you code for it~

Heartless Monsters

~*Shiny*~

Heartless that already exist

This where all or most are so you don't have to bother ordering. My DA(deviantart) You'll be looking for the "Heartless Monster" folder. c: - All I ask for is credit. Hint: Use the "tip" code. How? > [tip=Made By Kirozey][IMG]Your Order URL [/IMG][/tip] And you're all set. :3 (You can also just link it back to the Factory or to your Order placement post/Order summoned post)

Customons

Like Fusions..but advanced! (For when you need a pokesona made just right) (or it needs more attention to details than a simple recolor or fusion)

Astro-stars*

xxx

Dittofied*

xxx

Shadow Lurkers*

xxx

Statuses*

xxx

Fusions*

xxx

Patches*

xxx

Other - This section is for styles that require other skill

Corrupted*

xxx

Poke'Cards

xxx xxx xxx xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
[Your] [Card] [Here]

~★~ How To Order ~★~

Tip and Hints Before You Order

If requesting a specific sprite, please keep these in mind: Background: please include a background for your sprite if possible. (no black or white) (If not possible, no harm done. Just harder for quick grabbing) Credit: unless it's official free to use I would like to see how made it so I can link to the creator (even if it's you, we all deserve credit) Verities: if there are different versions of the sprite please be specific on which one. Failure to do so will result in randomly selected one. (Includes gender/forme/shiny/etc) Trust Symbol: Don't forget it if you're required to. Failure to do so will result in ignored oder. (I will give you a nudge about it then 12 - 24 hours to correct your order)
If you're ready to order here's a tip to find your form faster: If you use CTRL + F combo you can search and find order forms much faster. (keep in mind that some might be spelt weird) Customon I would like. . . [OC Name]:[Links/Examples of OC] to be a customon! Comment/Questions: Purehearted Beast I would like. . . Pokemon: To become a Purehearted Beast! Question/comments:

Things you should know.

1.a. If you want me to take one of your sprites then it cannot be a inferno or anything like one because it's hard to color and half of the time it doesn't work well when recoloring since I don't know how to make them. 1.b. If you want it to be a Omega/Holy beast say so. (It just gets a random pink/blue/purple/white heart on it somewhere.) (Maybe blue and pink eyes other than just blue or pink eyes.) 2. If you want to order a fusion one then you must make the image have a non-black/white background. 3. Much like Heartless Monsters these take awhile.
Re-Shinymons I would like. . . Pokemon: to look more shiny! I want them to look more: [insert color scheme/etc*] Comment/question: * As long as it's color pallet number color matches the new one * (Here's a nice color pallet picker: X) Recolormons I would like. . . Pokemon: recolored as: (who or what as/or link for ref.) Comment/Question: Saberz I would like.... Pokemon: with a Laser color: (any color. basically from hot to cold type of deal*
Like fire: yellow(hot), orange(med), red("cool").
.) Base/handle color: (black/white/silver/banana/any) saber! Where: (left/right hand/mouth/floating [input where] ) Comments/questions: * These can glow the color of it but only if you want it to * ** If you want them to glow then ask, with "X" color in the comment/question section ** Poke'chains Poke'chains: I would like a. . . Poke'mon: with a: [Color of chain*
Any color, gradient, if you don't care/mind put "Any or Random"
] keychain! comment/question: Poke'boxes Poke'boxes: I would like. . . PKMN: to be in a. . . Box: (Color) box with a (color) bow. Box/Bow Details: [Don't put anything here, just for organization, delete this] Box: (color) [design/pattern/link*
If you can't describe or if you have a ideal one in mind already
) Bow: (color) [design/pattern/link*
If you can't describe or if you have a ideal one in mind already
) Comment/question:

Useful ordering tips

If you look up(Google/YourSearchEngineChoice) gift boxes, you will find many examples of how the box design could be. There are no limits...unless I can't pixel that design but that's another story. You don't have to have a design either. You can have a solid color box. Why not? - I still don't know how I feel about the ribbons having designs... - You can always give me a link to a design/pattern you like as well. - The colors can be the same but, I wouldn't. You can only go so far with shades and values before it comes another color.
Patches I would like. . . Pokemon: to have. . . color of patch: (If multi patches put them in order of where you'd like them) Patch location: (Where on body) (If no sure put random/surprise) Comment/question: Example: I would like. . . PKMN: Ditto to have. . . Color: Shiny ditto blue color Location: Random! Comments: :U Animated Creatures I want. . . Pokemon: to me animated! Type of sprite: 1/2/3 Comment/question: 1: Small (Party icons) 2: Medium (HG "overworld" sprites) 3: Normal (Normal 2D sprites before X/Y) I don't make normal ones. I make recolored ones. I will just send you a link to normal colored animated sprites if you ask. (There are no free to use Kalos and Mega sprite sheets so I can't do new poke'mon/megas)

Zoidformation - Closed

[Closed due to the lack of creativity for them] I want. . . Pokemon: in the form of a. . . Zoid: Name/type/random (Google "Zoid types" if you're not sure) (Helps if you Google "Canine Zoids" or whatever the poke'mon is based on.)
Corrupted: I want. . . Pokemon: To be corrupted! Comment/question: *The sprite does manner if it's shiny not* Poke'Cards I want. . . Pokemon/sprite: Evolution: Yes/no* Nickname: [If none then put "Default"] Background: HP: Type:** Attacks: 1. name* 2. name*

Additional details of the form:

ATTACKS: All attacks must be real* and the poke'mon must be able to learn these moves. Move descriptions will be summarized to fit in the space for the move, which is two lines max. * If they are a move you made up it needs a description. No I can't make it up for you. Unless it was created by me. Then it will be my problem. -Along with type and power. * = If yes: Tell me what it comes from. If it's custom: I would like a sprite or a image you've made, or with permission for me to use, for me to use as a reference. ALSO- If it evolves a special way that's also useful and can make your card even more unique. If no: Well...then no then. Mainly it can just be because it just doesn't evolve. ** = The type of the pokemon will be determined by the type of which you pick if it has two types like ice and flying you can pick it being just ice or just flying. Also if I don't have the type of icon to match the type of pokemon I will have to use the type of the Pokemons type that is on the real pokemon card instead. I will try to match it as close as I can get to what you want of course.
Astro-Stars I want a group of stars that look like. . . Pokemon: Comment/question: Shadow Lurkers I want. . . Pokemon: with Glowing: (Color and parts) To be lurking in the shadows! Comment/question: Dittofied I want. . . Pokemon: to be Dittofied as. . . type: 1 - 4 Comment/questions: *Types are in example section. Number of types are number as seen from left to right* *If you don't want a part of the Pokemon to be colored tell me so. * (Example: Everything but the shell of a Lapras is colored like a Ditto) Albinism I want. . . Pokemon: to be a albino with. . . Red/Pink/blue eyes! Comment/questions: Statuses I want. . . Pokemon: to be. . . Status: >Sleep/poison/confused/K.O./YouNameIt< Comment/question: Heartless Monsters I would like a Heartless. . . Pokemon: Question/comments:

Things you should know.

1. If you want me to take one of your sprites then it cannot be a inferno or anything like one because it's hard to color and half of the time it doesn't work well when recoloring since I don't know how to make them. 2. If you want to order a fusion one then you must make the image have a non-black/white background.
Fox Fire Demons I want to turn. . . Pokemon: Into a Color of "fire": Fire Demon! Notes/comments: *The number of colors of fire must match the number of color the Poke'mon has.* ! Ignoring this information will result in catastrophic color clashes ! Fusion I would like a Fusion with. . . Pokemon(Base): and Pokemon(Parts being added): Comment/question: *What the base pokemon is, is what the added parts will be colored* Example: A Raichu(base) fused with a Ditto(add-on) the Ditto parts will be Raichu colors. (And will also take on a new name with the 2 poke'mon's names mixed; Raichu+Ditto=Raito) Poke'marks I would like Poke'marks on. . . Pokemon: with a. . . Which mark: >Any shape pixels will allow< What color: >Any color on the color wheel< Where: >Anywhere on the body< Comment/questions: *Not recommended to have more than 1, especially a small poke'mon* Poke'letters I would like Poke'letters on. . . Pokemon: Color of letters: What do the letters spell: Comment/questions: * Yes it can be more than one Pokemon* *If you want the Pokemon shiny what sure you say so. Example: Shiny Shinx* Chibi-mons I would like a Chibi. . . Pokemon: Shiny: Comments/questions:
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions/problems with your orders or the factory service! That's all for now, thank you for stopping by!
Lots of problems I see. I fixed some. I don't feel like reading it all to fix more. I'll work on this on free time so nobody yells at me too much. kinda cringe too Looks like a lot of writing. :')

Open + Close Sign

(cuz I don't feel like digging through the uploader right now) (Credit: Drawn by me, a reference to "All the things" meme)

Template Information

Top + Bottom: SB_Suicune - AKA (Suicune-SaBAtS) Location: (Or possible locations) - DA (Digital) stash folder (Templates) - GoogleDrive (Art Stash folder) - Pokefarm (Uploader => "Templates" folder) - PC (Folder "Photobucket Stash" => "Templates") - Flickr? [Should not be on Photobucket] Middle: CSS - (#6cd0ff) / or / on Flickr with top & bottom Notes: If you want to use this again you need to make adjustments to it. Such as; - Making credit to yourself more visible - Make text on top + bottom more visible - Maybe just redo it all anyways. Those bubble waves and blur effect is weird/bad anyways. (More importantly make all those text things legible, okay? Gud)
Yep. Lots of text. Hopefully I did this right and didn't lose anything. I'll probably leave the sprite/style examples there. I need to add more anyways. "03/Sep/2014 14:38:02 (7 years ago)" more like 10 years cuz old farm too but slowed down a lot over the last 3 - 4 years so sounds about right. :') I'm going to miss you thread. I rather it be on my own terms than Sally eating it though. I will most likely still take orders/requests by PM/DM...maybay. I got projects to do yet I'm already trying to overburden myself, smh.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Updated the badge tracker to match the new badges for that 1 person who cared. (Link to it) New badge designs and 2 new badge names. RIP titan and adam badge set jokes. I was going to leave it as is and put the new one in a new hide tab but eh, not in the mood for that mess anymore. I do love the new alloy badge. Rainbow for all the types, very nice. Gay badge set squad I might be updating the background soon. My mood is mostly ruined right now so, not sure when unless it clears up. (Also added a code to make it easy to grab the code. Shouldn't taken 2 years but, life is a struggle) - "Why didn't I make it three per row? Looks better like this" *cycles through alt + 1-5* "Oh...that's why. Cuts off." I guess it's not mobile friendly if you have a small screen. Sorry I messed that up. Looks okay on my phone. (Cricket Dream)
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I said I was still going to work on orders that had interest from customer or myself so, here's one of their two. Funny how I work on heartless things when I'm not happy...interesting. 🤔 coincidence, I think not- or maybe so Anyways- Here is the Heartless Monster Forme for Clefable. (and shiny) Order by Yanchop. (by PM) I do enjoy the shiny. It was lazy but when it's good, it's good and why change it? Picked the eye and mouth colors myself without sliders do it all. Pink and purple shiny. c:

Details about this forme:

Clefable will become pure Dark type while in this forme. Their frequently used moves involve powerful magic. Their favorite move is to use their claws imbued with dark magic to strike their targets that's often a fatal impact when hit in close combat. This move is called "Dark Claw" similar to "Shadow Claw" but...dark. Significant raise in Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. Slight raise in Atk and HP. Small raise in Def and Spd. They gain their new powers from channeling the darkness from the mysterious dark side of the moon. Rumor has it that even a Pokémon such as Gengar fear them just by their presence alone while in this forme.
Also did this while I was at it. Some things didn't make it to the sprite. Some things were changed on the sprites after working on this. You didn't see the changes but, oh boy was it a juggle. Actually. I did toss the sprites into Discord so, enjoy before I forget and delete them. Instead of me trying to explaining the tail: *Scribbles on a notepad* So it's not plain "extended tail" look, it's actually doing that zig-zag type of thing like the ears. It's a side view of it but, you get the picture. Okay I think I spending an hour to post this is long enough... PS: I don't do digital orders/commissions because I don't trust myself with time or quality. Took me 5 - 7 hours to finish when I had them waiting for 9 months, smh @ myself
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I really don't like Emolga right now. 1 melan before 1k but near 2k and not another one. I need my male modest melon bred by me. First one was female modest not bred by me. The fact that I'm also having to check the eggs before adopting them is also sucking the fun out of it for me. Mostly when I'm on my WiFi which is slower than Slowpoke trying to use Internet Explorer. I might be making a lure set for them soon. I can feel it. I've also used 2 or 3 packs of DCPs....rng please. I can't take being more distraught. Plus side of this hunt right now is I have my first master badge. It's Cleffa hunt all over again with the badges going up because I've been hatching so much. I might not look at my badges 90% of the time but, I like the idea of having a blue bolt on my card than a red one. If I got the gems laying around while I keep hunting electric things instead of other types like I should, why not have it stack up in the background? I was going to get all badges to alloy before upgrading them further. Was not expecting the electric badge to be done so quickly. I might try to get the fairy or flying badge up since flamingo hunt is going to start soon. At least I got the bug badge to alloy. "Give it up for week 2 without any hope for this hunt"
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Requested by: Me

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Magnemite/Mag1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Magnemite/Mag2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Magnemite/Mag3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Magnemite/Mag4.png[/img]
Full Set Animated:

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Magnemite/Magnetmite.gif[/img]
Comment: I completely forgot about Magnemite..I was going to do the Emolga set. It was such a pain so I gave up. I thought it was simple with the shapes, but the second I see it's not straight or even it drives me crazy. Going to put them down and not look at it any closer. I'm trying out some new stars. Needed to fix the old ones but decided to replace them. We'll see when I wake up if I like them. After working on these for...8 hours. I think the thing I would be rethinking is the brightness of the shine of the albino and melan stars. Kind of hard with the colors. Without making them too hard or light. I should just make the lines pixel too at this rate since no manner what site/program it's still the same. It would make it more clean. Keep the digital/fuzzy pixels for shading but lines pixels. We'll see. P.S.: I took some liberties with the colors for the albino and melans. To make the colors pop or look nicer to me. Anyways, enjoy. :)
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Shoving Emolga hunt stuff here to remind myself how much it made me salty. Because I guess having plain edited icons is too easy. 1st melan: 689 [Modest - Female - Not bred by me - Breeder Fail] 2nd melan: 2120 [Serious - Female - Bred by me - Gender Fail] Serious is my 2nd favorite nature at least. I'll live with failure [29/∞/2/3002] Threw the chain hard as I could at the wall at 3k with no male modest melan in sight. (Did not save it) Melan replacement image: Real fake new melan emolga colors. (Was too salty to finish the the other ones) Quick Low Effort Lure: "Calico" Emolga (meaning it has patches of albino, shiny and melan colors on a normal one) lure didn't work anyways Maybe when I get bored I'll actually make a whole set. I don't remember what else I had or made for this hunt. I already closed the tab last night after slapping it in this post I started then and almost closed it, rofl. [Credit: All images made/edited by myself for my entertainment]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
"Happy early birthday to me" too bad I'm planning to start faemingo hunt today or I'd hunt them. :') The bellies on the first two look strange to me but, I think that's the shiny's fault. Overall; It's not a complete flop and I really do like these updated color, not just melans that I keep hawk-eyeing. I was not expecting blu crocs, how dare you, I really like the new cotton fluffers colors. No longer looking it's missing colors with the melan. The other ones got some nice touch ups too. c: My melan hunting list is getting too long. I need to find that list I posted in here and smack it to my forehead and computer screen. Even though at this point the list is so long my brain says "If it's not electric or have a whole blue line- no". Long rant short; I do but I don't agree with the female Jellicent colors. Female Jellicent, looks, flat? Usually they have 4 colors while it looks it has 3 colors. Perhaps if it was a bit lighter and shifted towards cyan? It would "pop out" more from the body color. Male line isn't my favorite but, if everything was blue, purple or green hued that would be boring now wouldn't it? I should be grateful that Whimsicott didn't cha cha slide to the red hue. 🙄 I just have to remind myself: If you love the shiny, you won't like the melan. If you don't like the shiny, you'll love the melan. If the normal and shiny look the same, so will the albino and melan. Not everything can be purple and blue. That's not how the rainbow works. Grow up, get off your high horse and stop being a clown about pixels.

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page