PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ability To Change Your EMail

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

So I was just wondering if there could be the ability to change your EMail on your own account. Explanation: Once you set an email, you can change it (and resend the thingy) Pros: - Well, let's say somebody has an EMail and they make a new one that they wanna instead use that one, they can. - Maybe you're giving your account to a relative and you don't want them using your EMail. You can easily change it - Just a suggestion, it can go in the Farm probably Cons: - I don't really see anything that wrong with it... but if you do, then just tell me. Reason I posted this: Because I was just thinking of this suggestion a few days ago, and I was thinking of how this could help people I guess... If this is already a thing then I'm sorry I'm dumb Or if this is against the rules then I'm also dumb And if this is something that was already rejected... I'm still dumb. If this gets accepted then I'm still dumb. prepares to feel emberrassed and even more dumb
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I dont think you're allowed to give your account to a relative.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

Yeah, probably But let's say that-- I have no reasons I'm sorry Yeahhhh somebody should probably delete this thread, I'm regretting it a lot
Morzone's AvatarMorzone

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

Actually, I think the problem comes when you give your account to someone, and they already have another account of their own. (thus having 2 accounts, which is against the rules) If you were giving up PFQ but your little brother wanted to play (and wasn't already on) I wouldn't think there would a problem with letting him have it.
Anyway, I don't think I've ever needed my Email for PFQ. Maybe when I was joining but that was too long ago for me to remember either way I haven't used it at all since then, so I don't think there'd be any need.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There is an option already: contact Support.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There is an option already: contact Support.
Oh, thanks anyways

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page