PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poke-Fusion Events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Racea's AvatarRacea
I was talking about the Black and White fusions not anything Team Rocket did. I get now fusions are not the best way of doing it. But i still think a frequent community event would be fun. Even if it was just voting on which mega we want next i think it might boost the hype on site. Just something the break up the flow and keeping it fresh. The reason i suggested fushions in particular was just cause i saw the shack and had a 2 am light bulb that i guess wasnt so bright
Hello. Im just a person doing person things. Where I'm from we call everyone 'hun' 'babes' 'honey' or something along those lines. Just know that if you interact with me, that will probably happen. No insult, just my accent.

QUOTE originally posted by Racea

Even if it was just voting on which mega we want next i think it might boost the hype on site.
megas are planned months in advance, due to spriting work etc. a vote would be pointless because the next ones are already lined up and the artwork being made
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page