PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poke-Fusion Events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Racea's AvatarRacea
So this might sound a little odd and i dont know if its been discussed (i havent SEEN it) so please dont hate on me if it does. This was also a thought i had way early in the morning on a night i couldnt sleep so if there is something i forgot to mention be nice. Basically it just gives another use to the shack which is only used on the Black and White gang right now. Where there is some kind of monthly/bi monthly/some time period entered here SOMETHING that the user competes in. Much like a MCW. Maybe make it a site wide thing where everyone has to do a certain thing to get the unlock, afterwards they can find it out in the wild or buy it. But instead of getting a mega stone, you unlock an item which you can take along with two pokes to get fused. Pros: spices things up on the site a bit and gives people more things to do with a place on the site. Might also be a good way to get people on the facebook and twitter by having polls on which pokes to do! (Though that can already be done on the Megas.) Cons: would probably take a lot of programming to get it right the first time. And new sprites every time the event is held. Might also take a little figuring out how to handle if say one is a shiny/melan/albino and one is regular. Fix for this con: make it so BOTH have to be the same rarity? Making them even more valuables
Hello. Im just a person doing person things. Where I'm from we call everyone 'hun' 'babes' 'honey' or something along those lines. Just know that if you interact with me, that will probably happen. No insult, just my accent.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Think of all the work on the art staff though.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
elebits360's Avatarelebits360
I don't feel like looking for the thread but custom sprites are currently not being accepted.
Hello there friends. Hope you continue to have a good day. The empty space stares back at you. Profile picture made by FloofyIncineroar. Want to help me figure out the connection between your shortlink and the date you joined?
Racea's AvatarRacea
So maybe have a fan based sprite competition? Im just thinking of something that might get more user engagement! And we have some really talented sprite artists who are just chilling on this site why not embrace that? Also to the next comment cause its hard to post on mobile: I dont see it as so much of a sprite suggestion as an event suggestion.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Legally staff cannot accept fan submissions anymore. Too much risk involved
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Sugg.

Pretty much anything "new Pokemon" based

Suggestions regarding Pokémon sprites/New exlusives/New Pokémon are not accepted at this time.
I mashed up a few sections of it, but there are three seperate hide tabs referring to no new Exclusives, Sprites, or Pokemon in general in the Summary of Rejected Suggestions thread, so I just referenced all three :p Either way, the stickied threads are a great read.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Racea's AvatarRacea
It stinks they cant accept fan subs. Plenty of big name games take user content and make it reality (off the top of my head a video game I know called Binding of Isaac will rework modded ideas into booster packs and credit the modder). I dont see why little places like this with fun communities cant either. :/ Alright sorry for wasting peoples times then. I just thought it would be a fun community thing but i guess my 2:00 am so-tired-i-may-as-well-be-under-the-influence ideas just dont pan out like i think
Mystera's AvatarMystera
That's different, BoI is a full game not a little browser site. Niet has had legal trouble with PFQ in the past that led to them having to pull stuff off the site and he doesn't want to risk it happening again. If you really want fused sprites, just go check out the Art forums. They're pretty boring compared to full Fakemon imo anyway.
Racea's AvatarRacea
Well i meant it less like a me wanting specifically to see fused sprites thing and more of a "this concept has been touched upon in the licensed nintendo games, lets play with it more" thing. Cause i clicked on the shack and was like "this is only useful in regards to one thing cant wr do more here?" Again they wouldnt be just sprites they would be workable pokemon like any other of the PFQ fakemon or PFQ exclusives As i said i didnt know he had trouble in the past with it. Im kinda new and just wanted to express my thought.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Kyurem is the only fusion in the official games. If you're talking Zapmolcuno or Venustoise, those are completely different canons that this game is ignoring. They don't fit in PFQ's canon of being off the coast of Sinnoh since one of those fusions was an illusion and the other was a very unethical Team Rocket experiment that PFQ's characters would greatly frown upon. I mean, you could consider Koroku/Kyukori as fusions, but those are a special case and idk why they're on the site, you'd have to ask staff on that one.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page