PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New radar item

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
It's a Melanistic pokemon radar for hunting pokemon INSTEAD of of breeding shiny and albino pokemon then hatching the egg. It'll make it more easier instead of a challenge.
Lucretia's AvatarLucretia
You want a radar that just finds Melans without even hatching them, right? Melans are supposed to be difficult to find. They're not meant to be easy. No support, sorry.

QUOTE originally posted by jillipenny

You want a radar that just finds Melans without even hatching them, right? Melans are supposed to be difficult to find. They're not meant to be easy. No support, sorry.
i actually have to agree with jillipenny i don't see a reason for this
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Alright we're not on the same terms then.
Zen's AvatarZen
Except, breeding doesn't effect what your egg hatches into. Only things that do are the radars and charms. Plus, melans are supposed to be hard to obtain. They're not supposed to be easy, ever. If they were easy, you'd lose the excitement of hatching one and then what's the use of having something if you lose the excitement? No support.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

It's a Melanistic pokemon radar for hunting pokemon INSTEAD of of breeding shiny and albino pokemon then hatching the egg. It'll make it more easier instead of a challenge.
Just noting that you don't have to breed shiny/albino Pokèmon to get a Melan, the requirement is that the Pokèmon that hatches from the egg is both Shiny and Albino itself. Just figured I should clarify. There is also already a hidden increase of Melan chances on long chains.. which, having Arceus rank amplifies your chances.
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
By your wording, are you thinking that you have to put a shiny and albino in the daycare to get melan eggs? Because that is far from how it works. Your Pokemon has to hatch into a shiny and an albino at the same time. Not needed, so no support.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
There's a reason melans are valued so much. We don't need the market for melans crashing too. And there's already boosts to melan hunting for long chains, and with max boosts, you should be alright if you have patience. This is really unnecessary, and no support from me.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
That's like giving you the ultimate uber rare item in a online game as a gift in the tutorial. You're supposed to work to obtain it, not gift out uber rare items or spit out melans everywhere. Everyone would have living dexes of melan pokemon within a few months if a melan radar existed. Melan living dex, that's the ultimate goal, it's not supposed to be easy. It takes out the fun in the game if it's easy to obtain. Think of The Incredibles "If everyone had super powers, no one would be special" or however the qoute goes. No support.
Jayx's AvatarJayx
Definitely not. I had to work my tail off to get my melan and she is very special because of it. This would make the melan market crash >.< Edit: spelling
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page