PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Buneary Base Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hm hm, this is a bit old but I did think of something-- What about shelter Pokemon? Those are already hatched, but they have base 27% happiness regardless of what their base should be.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Shelter Pokémon are hatched from eggs too, why would being in the shelter change anything?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Because they're OT changes. Shelter is the closest we have to wild Pokemon encounters outside of fishing.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
OT has nothing to do with happiness though...
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I didn't say it did. But it's the concept of an OT change that resets happiness. Can I ask why you're so aggressively opposed to this in turn? Like, really. You seem very angry for me just suggesting something. I don't even care the result of this suggestion at this point, I figured Niet rejected it with his post. I brought up shelter Pokemon because it was a passing thought and I was interested in hearing what he had to say about it. I'm gonna lock this thread so you can't reply, because I don't feel like I have much business arguing with angry people. I suggest you stop, think about your emotions and why you're even feeling that way, observe your behaviour, and proceed with mindfulness. You can DM me when you're calmer, if you want to continue this debate. But please, if you're angry enough to roundabout tell someone to get off the site over them suggesting a minor detail, then I think you have more going on and I'm concerned for your health. You should take a bit to self-evaluate, and I mean that in the most genuine way possible.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I would like to mention that Type:Null also starts at base happiness of 0. I do like and support this suggestion as it is pretty simple to get happiness up anyway (even while breeding), but it also allows for the game to stick to the canon version as well.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page