PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Huge bonus for all bonus counters filled(with none in use)?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Oakmoon's AvatarOakmoon
Idk if anyone has posted this already but I noticed that all the bonus counters are almost full(even though Niets is in use oh well), and I thought it'd be cool if like all of them were full, but only if none of them are currently active(like Niets is now), and PFQ got a huge mega bonus and a few prizes! Like currency prizes or shiny/albino prizes. No melan prizes because I think it would be really cool to work twords your own melans, but I havent really thought about it, but I thought it'd be cool. I can bet this would be insanely rare because like, the counters are either in use, some of them are empty, an others are filled, and it'd be really cool if one day you logged on to a mega bonus. Prizes or currency: one or the other. Money or Pokemon. One shiny or albino per person, and it can only be Pokemon youve registered in your PokeDex, excluding megas and mega tournament Pokemon, and koroku(because koroku is the hardest to breed and I think its a huge accomplish to breed and hatch your own) as well as some of the rarer and harder to unlock legendaries (and necromoza and the UB's? Maybe?) Maybe for the currency prizes, you can only get so much from one mega bonus. Gp: how about 100-250? Credits: hmm.. 100k-300k maybe? Zophan canisters: I'd like to keep these only bought but.. Maybe... Like.. 10-50? As I said I havent really thought about this seeing as this just popped into my head, but I thought I'd share my idea! I highly doubt this will get implemented because the coding would probably be an absolute nightmare, but oh well! Just a thought!
Avatar by pfq 2021 advent calender!

pokesona sprites

Tesla Malis, by Mystera
Tesla's mega form by mystera
Tesla's megastone by TheLightKing
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The bonus counters are their own reward, you don't need more bonuses just for getting more than one at a time.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Oakmoon's AvatarOakmoon
Yeah. This was just a random thought I thought I'd post. I didnt think this would get implimented either for the coding or Something else. XD

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page