PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Racing

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

We have pokemon battling, we have pokemon trading, but we don't have pokemon racing here on Pokefarm Q! If you've seen Pokemon The Series: Sun and Moon, in the Alola region, as Ash is approaching the Pokemon School, he runs into a Tauros racing track. I think it would be cool if we could train a Tauros' speed, stamana, and agility and challenge other farmers to races. I've never seen a Tauros racing feature on any other Pokemon fan game, so it would be making this website even more unique, and even more enjoyable for the good people that play it!
Cute idea! Would it just be Tauros, but other fast Pokemon (or slow Pokemon for the lols) too?
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
That's up to the Devs, whatever they think would be more enjoyable if this idea is accepted. In the series, it's just Tauros, but it'd be cute if you could use any pokemon.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Didnt Serena race Rhyhorn? Her mom atleast Also remember like the race section of the pokeathelon. You could enter in a lot of different pokemon.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Whoops, I guess I forgot. It's been a while. ^.^'
Zen's AvatarZen
There's also an episode where Ash rides a Rapidash in a race. Can't remember what series it was in, though. As for the suggestion itself, I'm kinda iffy on this. I can see the potential, but I can't really see how it could possibly be done? Like, would it be full on animation or similar to battles, where you just toss in a Pokemon and a box says who won? It would be interesting to see, though. It would give more insentive to breed for certain natures and to train the speed stat, since if this was added I'm sure the speed stat would define how fast they go. Though I can also see how this would be annoying to some, especially users who use a Pokemon that don't have a speedy Pokemon, as they'd just automatically lose. I can also see this getting boring, as everyone would use Rapidash, Tauros, Zebstrika, Ryhorn or any other fast pokemon and it would just get boring to see the same mons over and over. So, I'm on the fence.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I'm mostly in the same position as Zen. This would be cool and fun, but I'm not really sure how it could be implemented into the PFQ way of doing things.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
jint's Avatarjint
eggselent. Support.
charizard and bird pokemon are fast and some canine pokemon
Mystera's AvatarMystera
What's the point? Like, what do you get out of this? It's not an official format like battling and contests are. The only time racing has been in-game is in the Pokeathlon, which feels like it'd be way too complicated (and a bit stepping on Nintendo's toes copyright-wise) to implement.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page