PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Sink (similar to Doug on PF1)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 678

Numbers's AvatarNumbers
Cleffaluv, you have a good point. Therefor, maybe they could make it to where you can only trade in pokemon that have been hatched originally by you, Or if you trade in a shiny not obtained originally by you, the OT could get a portion of the profit. That should fix that issue. x3 All in all, I think this is a great idea. Shinies have lost so much value, and this would be a great way to dish out extra unwanted shinies, and actually get something in return. Support. ^^
Numbers • He/Him • Credits
BG img from edermunizz on itch.io. BG code from Neonyan here on PFQ. PFP image from @nelqqq.1 on tiktok
Always buying - 20zc each:
Just send a labeled trade ♥
Current Hunt Kurai Kitsune - Joint Shop
Rissan's AvatarRissan
Actually I'd argue that people selling shinies to trade in would be a good thing, since the main reason for this suggestion is that players are having difficulties selling shinies. Worst case scenario on this point is that shops would have to clarify whether or not they want this happening with their own sold shinies. I like the idea of the OT getting a portion of those points though.
Glory || they/them
Saphera's AvatarSaphera
Actually, if people start buying other people's shinies to trade in, demand for shinies goes up, so sellers can increase the shiny prices for more profit. I don't think the original OT should get any profit, that just seems messy. What if, in the future, I purely just don't want all of the shinies I bought from other people and want to trade 'em in? I paid good money for them so I shouod be the sole benefitter from the trade-in. If the owner of the original shiny doesn't want reselling, they can ask that people do not, or take advantage of the trading-in-shiny system themselves to get those points they want. Overall, I still believe a shiny sink would greatly help the current shiny market.
Whitesnowpaw's AvatarWhitesnowpaw

QUOTE originally posted by Cleffaluv

Support! On the downside, people might purcase shinies from shops just to sell to doug.
Thats irrelevant. The shops get their deserved money fr their work. What the customer does with the shiny is irrelevant
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
A lot of the actively hunting staff have been begging for this for a good while now - longer than you may think. However, Niet was always vehement in declining our pleas. xD We have a feature lined up that will include turning in shinies, but it will not be similar to Doug's Wheel in terms of rewards. Again, this was already decided against by the big man himself. Whether or not it will make a difference remains to be seen, but the option to turn in Pokémon will be there. Declining this thread since Doug's Wheel or its rewards will not be considered.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page