PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pop-up window for the market

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Suggestion Title: Pop-up window for the market Suggestion Summary: An extra window that opens when you click on something to check the price same as in the pokedex for when you click on a pokemon. Positive points: It keeps all the listed items in the background so we don't always have to reopen the dropdown (some with a slight scroll) Negative points:I don't really see any Reason For Consideration: It will greatly help improve the quality of the market and make it easier if you want to check multiple items (like say you want to check ALL the summons for prices)
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
So much support, in the rare case that I buy boxes off the Market it would be much easier just to not have to scroll through all of them.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Definite support, the way the tabs work always messes with my screen and makes viewing the items really more annoying than it needs to be.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
Adding my support to this. Would be a lot easier to look through certain sections much quicker.
Jayx's AvatarJayx
I support this because checking the prices of different size gems and comparing summon prices (or boxes). This would make it so much easier.
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal
Bønzãî420's AvatarBønzãî420
Support. Looking through summons/mega stones is very difficult.
"The answer is always no, if you never ask."
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
i support, it gets annoying having to scroll everytime
icon by Tyler
ktensei's Avatarktensei
Support! The constant scrolling and opening and closing of tabs is why I no longer use the market very often.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Support! I sell boxes on the market often, and the current system of tabs is cumbersome when you have to look at several items-a pop-up window would make things much easier.
Avatar created by WarOfTheShadows on dA.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Still looking for some much needed support for this.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page