PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stack Ubercharm + Shiny Charm Time

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Rokon's AvatarRokon

This is talking about the duration time, not their effect multiplier.

With that out of the way: You know how you can activate multiple HMs and it'll stack your days? Like, 2 28dHM activated while one of them is currently active will get you 56 days? Yeah. My suggestion is to have that for Ubercharm/Shiny Charm. I can't really think of negatives besides people activating too many and wasting them, but that's kind of their fault for activating too many. I suppose Shiny Charms could be excluded, considering their need to charge. Donno about Ubercharms, though. Pretty much suggesting this because we can do it with HMs. Donno why we can't stack Ubercharms and Shiny Charms.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon
There's already a suggestion for this right here
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
That suggestion only mentions Ubercharms though while this includes Shiny Charms. You need to be able to activate HM early because unless you have the PokéRadar+, you'll lose your chain while you don't lose anything if the Charms run out as you'll most likely activate another before hatching anything. I support the ability to activate multiple though, regarding the recharging of Shiny Charms, I feel you should only be able to recharge them once you reach the final 24 hours that way if you want say, 12 days worth of the effect, you should own 12 to start off with instead of being able to recharge them instantly and just keep stacking. Unless they had a higher cost and/or took longer to recharge if you stack the duration.
Other
• Current Type Race points: 0 •
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't think this would work for Shiny Charms, as it could interfere with the recharge system. I'm thinking about the Übercharm one, and haven't decided yet. So I'm going to move this thread to rejected, in favour of the other thread that only discusses the Übercharm.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page