PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding the number of owned Freebie DCP to the DayCare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "DayCare Pass [Freebie]" not found on line 5

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[style] img { vertical-align: middle; } [/style][b]Suggestion Title:[/b] Adding the number of [item="DayCare Pass [Freebie]"] DayCare Passes [Freebie] to the DayCare page [b]Suggestion Summary:[/b] The DayCare page should state how many DCP [Freebie] you still have when you want to adopt an Egg. [b]Positive points:[/b] You won't have to do basic math to figure out how many adoptions you have left (especially if you still have Freebies from a previous day, and not the full 6) [b]Negative points:[/b] I don't see one. [s]Encouragement of being lazy.[/s] [b]Reason For Consideration:[/b] Okay, I [i]really[/i] hope I'm not getting blind, but this is how the DayCare looks for me when I only have Freebie Passes left: [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/qxkGua1BQz_VQJj1AvbySg.png[/img] I suggest that there should be a number how many Freebie Passes you still have left. For example, in this screenshot I still had 5 Freebie Passes, but the only way I can see on how to tell this is by checking "You have adopted 7 Eggs", subtracting the 6 daily adoptions and then subtracting the result from 6. Basic math that I'm way too lazy to do. I suggest that Sally just checks my inventory for me and adds the information to the "Eggs" section of the DayCare page. (Hovering over [item="DayCare Pass [Freebie]"] doesn't do anything.) ((I also really hope I haven't missed a suggestion on this, I looked through Suggestions and Approved. I am kinda surprised that I haven't seen it, yet.))
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is a rare case of insta-reject, because I'm already in the process of updating the system to make "DayCare Pass [Freebie]" obsolete, in favour of just having a higher limit without the artificial use of items to achieve it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page