PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny/Melan/Albino Events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

DeciduAlex's AvatarDeciduAlex
There should be events that is like a combination of Mass-Click Weekend and the Weekly Tournaments. The more interaction points you give, the better color varient you can recieve.
I'm not sure that's possible withought making some sizable changes to how they are coded. If you want a boost to those chances, use shiny charms and ubercharms.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
If something like this is implemented I disagree that it should be based on the interactions you receive. It wouldn't be based on your work- it's based off of someone else's. Plus I use an EXP Share, so I'm both giving and receiving interactions at the same time, how would that count?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
DeciduAlex's AvatarDeciduAlex
Oops, I meant you give.
This would destroy the value of melans. What if 500 people won top prize?
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
"Better" color varient is relative anyway but... sorry no support. You get shinies/albinos/melans through hunting. And the weekly tournaments already give 1 free shiny to someone in the top 100.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
I-Pogchamp's AvatarI-Pogchamp

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

[Snip] the weekly tournaments already give 1 free shiny to someone in the top 100.
Not always shiny! Can be "Shiny, Albino or very rarely Melanistic" ^v^ But yes, no support! It would kill the value of the varients, and/or make the market for that species + varient super expensive! (Like giving out the first Melan Moltres on site) it could really mess with the PFQ economy.
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
This could work with like custom sprites or kind of one-off extra colour variants though
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!

QUOTE originally posted by Gengirl

This could work with like custom sprites or kind of one-off extra colour variants though

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Suggestions regarding new Exclusive Pokémon are not accepted at this time.
If you want boosted chances, use items like the Ubercharm or Shiny Charm. Plus, Tournaments already give out Eggs to the Top 100 on the Leaderboard, at least 1 of them guarenteed a variant:

QUOTE originally posted by Weekly Tournament Page

In addition, the top 100 players on the Leaderboard will receive an Exclusive Pokémon Egg. Of these 100 Eggs, one of them (at random) will be guaranteed to hatch as a variant (Shiny, Albino or very rarely Melanistic)
No support.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page