PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

being able to move pokemon to different fields while they are in

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

aestym's Avataraestym
hello! i noticed this just this morning, and i'm sorry if i'm missing something? but i was trying to shift some of my stacked & sorted pokemon to a different field and i noticed you couldn't drag your pokemon to a new field if they were currently being organized by grid. i had to do it by disrupting one of my stacks by dragging my pokemon everywhere randomly, and restacking them when i was done, and repeating the same process for the next stack. i have to do it 13 more times to get everything fully organized @m@ i'm hoping maybe this could be changed for faster and better field/pokemon organiziation? EDIT: the title messed up omg noooo it was supposed to say: being able to move pokemon to different fields while they are in 'align to grind'
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Align to gird, click the one you want, unalign. The Pokemon will still be highlighted. Alternately, align to grid, go to the summary of the one you want, and use Send to Field.
aestym's Avataraestym
@Mystera that is helpful, thank you!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Moving to rejected as there are already ways to handle this.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page