PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to view nices

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I was wanting to have a page where you can view all the nices you recieved. Like a stat page you access from other links or from your farm page. Reasons to consider: sometimes people idle and leave pfq open on their browser, so when someone gives you a nice you dont get a chance to see them. A good self confidence booster for users who have anxiety or just like seeing that people appreciate them. Negative points: can be unused more than used, no good place to put the page for it. Feedback is always welcome c:
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Yahan's AvatarYahan
This would be cool. ^^ Just a question though: would you only be able to look back to a certain period of time (ex. 1 week, 1 month, etc.) or will the list just keep recording everything from when the feature first becomes a thing/when nices came back?
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I think to restrain lag it should be like the trade history and only show you a set amount, and each time you get a new one the old one disappears
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I support this feature, at this point I've yet to see what happens when someone says 'nice' on my profile, likely because I'm idle doing something else. (Well, that or nobody has said 'nice' to me yet. XD) Perhaps it could show the last ten or so 'nice's' you've recived (taking into account users like staff who might get a lot of these) but also the total amount and how many you've sent as a stat? It could be added to the 'Today's Interactions' page since it could be classed as passively interacting with another user. Maybe at the bottom?
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 7,319 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/281
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Nice!"s are ephemeral by design. They shouldn't be turned into any kind of competition, which this suggestion will unavoidably do.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page